X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more "Can I Be A Cop"

Emily wants to know can she still be a cop if this happened to her:
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

No you can't. Your "fart" was a felony assault and will be on his hands/your record forever.
    Last edited by Buffaloboy; 05-13-2011, 04:39 AM.
    Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

Comment

Lol.

-V

Comment

No, there hasn;t been enough time since the fart. Give it a couple years

Comment

She should hold her head up high. Seasoned cops are expected to belch, fart, and pick their noses - sometimes if it's busy - all at once.

A cop letting loose a loud smelly fart in a police car with his/her partner is expected ... its' a rite of passage.
          I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Only if she has the talent to hit the window lock before her partner can react.
            Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Thats why the public does not like us, we are all fat lazy cops in this for a paycheck and free coffee. Unless she is in amazing shape... (sorry just read the marine guy post!)
              If you can't convince them, confuse them
              Harry Truman

For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by mitojo View Post
                Thats why the public does not like us, we are all fat lazy cops in this for a paycheck and free coffee. Unless she is in amazing shape... (sorry just read the marine guy post!)

Arrrrrr..you stole it...

Well WAIT! Does she have numerous awards for her farts? Like best smell? Best taste? Longest without interruption? If so then yeah, shes much to amazing to NOT hire....
                Originally posted by crass cop
                Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

You can always tell a girl fart from a guy fart....there is something different about the smell. I just can't put my finger on it.

Comment

I call BS girls never shut up long enough to build up the necessary PSI.
                    Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
                    I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
                    Originally posted by weinerdog2000
                    as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

Rudy,

Does your hand still smelling like her fart?

Comment

Originally posted by redders View Post
                        i call bs girls never shut up long enough to build up the necessary psi.
                        roflmfao!
                        Originally posted by crass cop
                        Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

Well, I can't find a girl to kiss me, so I can assure you that this didn't happen to me. If it did, I dont care if she farts as long as my face isn't down there at the time. LOL
                          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeymedic View Post
                            You can always tell a girl fart from a guy fart....there is something different about the smell. I just can't put my finger on it.
                            IF it smells like fish have all you wish. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone.
                            Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                            Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by mikeymedic View Post
                              I just can't put my finger on it.
                              If you ever do, be sure to wash afterwards!
                              sigpic
                              Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                              And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3898 users online. 226 members and 3672 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X