300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lying individual?

Hi Mr/Mrs officer's a friend of mine has just gotten hired by a police department (CA)
    and well he has no criminal record's but had enclosed to me that he tried cocaine and weed 3 years ago.
    the marijuana use a total of (2) times cocaine (1) time, he did not admit that to the department and still passed the polygraph test. Any way he can get in trouble if he never go busted for it?

If by trouble, you mean fired, then yes. In addition, suspects he testified against in court have grounds for retrial when the testifying officer is a LIAR.
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Just be advised that an unsubstantiated claim is just that, unsubstantiated.

There will have to be some proof of the action. If you heard this "through the grapevine", I doubt it will go anywhere.

If you witnessed it, that may or may not be enough. The concern I have is your reasoning for bringing this to the PD's attention. While it's always POSSIBLE that you are intent on doing what's right for the sake of doing what's right, that's something we rarely see and I would suspect you have a different reason for doing so. If so, that makes your allegation "self-serving" and as such it will not carry the same weight of an uninvolved/unbiased third-party.

Don't get me wrong, if this is true he should not be a cop and should be FIRED.

But after reading your brief post there are a great many questions swirling around in my head.

-V
      Last edited by vincelli; 05-15-2011, 11:56 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
        Hi Mr/Mrs officer's a friend of mine has just gotten hired by a police department (CA)
        and well he has no criminal record's but had enclosed to me that he tried cocaine and weed 3 years ago.
        the marijuana use a total of (2) times cocaine (1) time, he did not admit that to the department and still passed the polygraph test. Any way he can get in trouble if he never go busted for it?
        Others have already answered your question, but I'd like to ask one myself. What exactly does it mean if someone "enclosed" you?
        sigpic

Comment

Bowchickabowwow!

Comment

Originally posted by Kimble View Post
            What exactly does it mean if someone "enclosed" you?
            It means the lord of the manor built a fence around him and turned him into a deer park.

Comment

Hi Mr/Mrs Officers, a friend of mine has just been hired by a police department in California, and while he has no criminal record, he disclosed to me that he tried cocaine and weed three years ago.
              The marijuana use a total of two times, cocaine one time. He did not admit that to the department and still passed the polygraph test. Any way he can get in trouble if he never got busted for it?
              There, I fixed it for you
              "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post
                There, I fixed it for you
                Thanks, I understand didn't for minute a it...
                It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
                Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

You would have to enclose some of the drugs he did as well. Just so they have proof.

Comment

but had enclosed to me that he tried cocaine and weed 3 years ago.
                    eh?
                    You display two things here. Poor grammar and an agenda. Go away.
                    sigpic
                    Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                    And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

hi mr/mrs officer's a friend of mine has just gotten hired by a police department (ca)
                      The marijuana use a total of (2) times cocaine (1) time, he did not admit that to the department and still passed the polygraph test. Any way he can get in trouble if he never go busted for it?
                      hater

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio5-0 View Post
                        hater
                        lmao

p.s. Get some hair strands for DNA analysis to confirm it and you should be able to get your friend fired.
                        I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

Lol sorry for my terrible spelling I did not know I was in school. Anyways I'm not a snitch but was just wondering since I guess that polygraph is not always accurate. thxs for the edit I meant to say (disclosed).

Comment

Lol sorry for my terrible spelling I did not know I was in school. Anyways I'm not a snitch but was just wondering since I guess that polygraph is not always accurate. thxs for the edit I meant to say (disclosed).
                            No, you're not in school. You are in public, where you are supposed to practice what you learned in school. Apparently not much stuck with ya, did it?
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Smurfette
                            Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
                            Originally posted by DAL
                            You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

As I stated before, if your friend lied during the BI about illegal use of drugs, he should indeed be fired.

That said, YOU are now the liar. Your original post makes it quite clear that your inquiry was about far more than whether the poly can be wrong:

You have now lost all credibility with me. I now believe that this issue is one of three things:

1. There is no "friend", you yourself did the drugs and want to know if you can get in trouble for trying to make it through the BI by lying about your use.

2. There is a "friend", you believe he did what you've stated, you have an axe to grind with him, and want to know if you can either blackmail him or get him in trouble.

3. There is a "friend", he did not do what you've stated, you have an axe to grind with him, and want to know if you can either blackmail him or get him in trouble by fabricating a story such as this.

The fact that you have now lied to us (quite blatantly as they're your words, black and white, and posted in the above quotes should you have forgotten them) makes me believe that #2 is quite unlikely, and that it is most likely #1 or #3.

And, while I understand that people don't always use their best writing skills when posting on an internet forum, the skills you used are so attrocious that it boggles the mind. We're not talking about a couple typos or grammar errors here; your entire post is crap.

-V

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6250 users online. 345 members and 5905 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X