300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car questions

i have drl's in my 1987 el camino one bulb is head light and the other is drl but i am wondering can i put green lights in there place i see all these cars with odd color lights i have seen green headlight so could have green drl's?

Maybe, that would depend on the laws in your state. Some can be pretty specific.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

Sorry but not in MD

Comment

Not in California!
        Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

im in ma and i read most of chapter 90 and cant find any thing about green

Comment

Not in Iowa
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

No.

That will be $5.00. Cash only please.
              Originally posted by crass cop
              Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by zomby177 View Post
                im in ma and i read most of chapter 90 and cant find any thing about green
                Q. My local auto accessory store sells colored lights I can install on my vehicle. What colors can I install?

A. MA law prohibits the use of any aftermarket lighting not authorized by the Registrar. Currently no lights are authorized. The fine for aftermarket lighting is $35. If you have any alternating or flashing red or blue lights, the fine is $300 and your vehicle could be towed off the street.
                MA Q&As
                Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Not in Alabama.

Comment

In Alaska any modified lights are illegal.

However, it would probably save time if you just told us what state you're in.

Comment

Originally posted by jakflak View Post
                      However, it would probably save time if you just told us what state you're in.
                      ^^^

Not in Illinois either.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXzJGA8pyA0
                      OPEN KEY - FINAL CALL
                      To remember those harshly influenced or killed in the line of duty.

Comment

Not in Vermont

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6629 users online. 355 members and 6274 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X