Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mavriktu
    replied
    Sure miss the old days when cars had the small vent windows,was fun dragging them through those.

Leave a comment:

• LawFowl
    replied
    Originally posted by HI629 View Post
    Your chances of receiving a citation would increase astronomically.
    That's what I was thinking.

Leave a comment:

• KapsFB
    replied
    Originally posted by Michigan View Post
    I shoot 'em in the face.
    I'd shoot 'em in the back!

Leave a comment:

• mdrdep
    replied
    Had a drunk not to long ago that didn't want to roll down the window, probably so I wouldn't smell the booze. Told him, "come on out here a second". So he did without hesitation. Drunks are funny

Leave a comment:

• PT rock
    replied
    sigcopper, thats along the same lines what a trooper instructor in my academy was saying when i was in the academy. Individuals have to be able to produce ID when requested by police. I guess people think that if they refuse to lower the window that we will just go on our merry way..lol, i definitely think an "obstructing" charge would be in order here and a judge would support it.

Leave a comment:

• swat_op506
    replied
    Heh heh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here comes the Asp...

Leave a comment:

• sigcopper
    replied
    You have an obligation to produce identification. You would be arrested, one way or another, for obstructing the legal process. End of story.

Leave a comment:

• HI629
    replied
    Originally posted by PT rock View Post
    When a person refuses to roll down their window down when u make a vehcile stop on them?...im assuming the laws differ state to state on how to proceed with this.
    Your chances of receiving a citation would increase astronomically.

Leave a comment:

• Michigan
    replied
    Originally posted by PT rock View Post
    When a person refuses to roll down their window down when u make a vehcile stop on them?...im assuming the laws differ state to state on how to proceed with this.
    I shoot 'em in the face.

Leave a comment:

• Resq14
    replied
    Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
    I see you're from the Philly area. Maybe these guys are close to you..

http://www.autoglass-philadelphia.com/
    ^ this

Leave a comment:

replied
    When a wrecker arrives on scene to tow your car, I bet your window will suddenly start working.

Leave a comment:

• ChiTownDet
    replied
    I see you're from the Philly area. Maybe these guys are close to you..

http://www.autoglass-philadelphia.com/

Leave a comment:

• Curly Bill
    replied
    Maybe you should try it out and see what happens? You can post the details once you get out of jail.

Leave a comment:

• FormerTeacher
    replied
    Depends on the situation: I know that is a bogus answer but it is true. Also, WE DON'T DISCUSS TACTICS.

If the person is "cooperative" with the window up, I have no doubt I can get them to roll it down using my verbal judo and P.C.S. if they are uncooperative well, then I guess I wait for some of my friends to show up and go from there.

Some people are terrified of police and will take a bit to judge the situation..... I would much prefer that they just do as I ask and not make my spidey sense tingle.

Leave a comment:

• PT rock
    started a topic what would the protocol be for....

what would the protocol be for....

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5231 users online. 350 members and 4881 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X