300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would the protocol be for....

When a person refuses to roll down their window down when u make a vehcile stop on them?...im assuming the laws differ state to state on how to proceed with this.

Depends on the situation: I know that is a bogus answer but it is true. Also, WE DON'T DISCUSS TACTICS.

If the person is "cooperative" with the window up, I have no doubt I can get them to roll it down using my verbal judo and P.C.S. if they are uncooperative well, then I guess I wait for some of my friends to show up and go from there.

Some people are terrified of police and will take a bit to judge the situation..... I would much prefer that they just do as I ask and not make my spidey sense tingle.

Comment

Maybe you should try it out and see what happens? You can post the details once you get out of jail.

Comment

I see you're from the Philly area. Maybe these guys are close to you..

http://www.autoglass-philadelphia.com/

Comment

When a wrecker arrives on scene to tow your car, I bet your window will suddenly start working.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
            I see you're from the Philly area. Maybe these guys are close to you..

http://www.autoglass-philadelphia.com/
            ^ this
            All Gave Some - Some Gave All

Comment

Originally posted by PT rock View Post
              When a person refuses to roll down their window down when u make a vehcile stop on them?...im assuming the laws differ state to state on how to proceed with this.
              I shoot 'em in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by PT rock View Post
                Your chances of receiving a citation would increase astronomically.
                Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

You have an obligation to produce identification. You would be arrested, one way or another, for obstructing the legal process. End of story.

Comment

Heh heh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here comes the Asp...
                    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

sigcopper, thats along the same lines what a trooper instructor in my academy was saying when i was in the academy. Individuals have to be able to produce ID when requested by police. I guess people think that if they refuse to lower the window that we will just go on our merry way..lol, i definitely think an "obstructing" charge would be in order here and a judge would support it.

Comment

Had a drunk not to long ago that didn't want to roll down the window, probably so I wouldn't smell the booze. Told him, "come on out here a second". So he did without hesitation. Drunks are funny
                        Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                        Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                          I shoot 'em in the face.
                          I'd shoot 'em in the back!
                          sigpic
                          Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                          And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Originally posted by HI629 View Post
                            Your chances of receiving a citation would increase astronomically.
                            That's what I was thinking.

Comment

Sure miss the old days when cars had the small vent windows,was fun dragging them through those.
                              Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7031 users online. 370 members and 6661 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X