300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crying

I am watching reruns of COPS and I see the people crying when they are getting arrested. Do many people cry when they get arrested? What kind of people cry? What kind fight you? What kind are calm and take it well?
    It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Originally posted by Justsaying View Post
    I am watching reruns of COPS and I see the people crying when they are getting arrested. Do many people cry when they get arrested? What kind of people cry? What kind fight you? What kind are calm and take it well?
    I have seen everyone from juveniles to full grown men cry after arrest. The ones who cry the most are male aggressors on a domestic violence once I get them back to the station...wuss.

Comment

Many times

All types of people.

Remember once we say those words, or slap the cuffs on, the person has that sudden "Oh Crap, I am going to jail" thought flash through their mind. The aggressive ones can fight............the mellower or shocked ones cry.

Even the true criminals realize that their lives have just changed.
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

It seems most of my cry babies are the ones who talk the big game but their minerals shrink up when I go hands on. Then when cold steel hits the wrist the waterworks start. It makes my day.......

Comment

My favs are the flamed out thugs that cry and want to call their mamas.

JS, crying is a pretty common thing and not limited to gender, race or even criminal occurance. There are some that are pretty much a guarantee...young girls. Cry at everything. And whine.
          sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

I had a 20 year old male cry, throw a tantrum and then "pass out" as I was arresting him. The knuckle rub to the chest seemed to wake him up rather quickly

I had a 40+ year old male start to cry on me, I just looked at him and said "really?"... He sniffiled a little bit and started to cry more, he even let snot run down his lip and drip off his chin. I giggled a little.

Real men don't cry. : )
            Last edited by Michigan; 05-09-2011, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Drunks, they like to cry and moan out "Soorrryyyy, I'm sorrrry"
              Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Normally it's me....

"WAAAAAAA PAPERWORK!!!"
                "WWAAAA I WANNA FINISH MY DINNER!!!"
                "WAAAA CAN'T THIS DEAD BODY WAIT FOR DAYSHIFT!!!!"

A

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                  I had a 20 year old male cry, throw a tantrum and then "pass out" as I was arresting him. The knuckle rub to the chest seemed to wake him up rather quickly

I had a 40+ year old male start to cry on me, I just looked at him and said "really?"... He sniffiled a little bit and started to cry more, he even let snot run down his lip and drip off his chin. I giggled a little.

Real men don't cry. : )

And that is how you can tell if the tears are real!
                  "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post
                    And that is how you can tell if the tears are real!
                    Oh yea, no doubt they were real. He was looking at some serious time. He was going for CSC, F' him.

Comment

I just see the tough guy being an @$$ to the cop and then they cry like a baby, I think its funny.

When I was active in the FD we were not around with the arrest happened or I was working and didn't see what they were doing. I was hanging out with a friend while he was working one night, he stopped a drunk driver. The guy got out of his car and started walking to the police car, my friend told him to get his hand out of his pockets and get back to his car, he was still moving towards us. He told him one more time and he still had his hand in his pockets at that time the gun came out and the voice command got real loud and the guy wet him self. I laughed.
                      It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

I like it when they cry and tell me what a good person they are, and how they shouldn't be in "this position." I especially like the ones who tell me that i'm ruining their lives, or that i'm going to be the reason they lose their kids/job/marriage, etc.
                        Originally posted by K40
                        To me, open carry is the equivalent of the couple making out and groping each other at the food court in the mall. Yeah, they are probably legal, as long as they don't start getting undressed. But they are still social retards.
                        ‎"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him." - Rooster Cogburn

Comment

Originally posted by PtlCop View Post
                          I like it when they cry and tell me what a good person they are, and how they shouldn't be in "this position." I especially like the ones who tell me that i'm ruining their lives, or that i'm going to be the reason they lose their kids/job/marriage, etc.
                          x2. alot of this.

Found that many times my DUIs are very straight face once the cuffs go on, as if they are just getting a ride somewhere. But once I get them into booking and start reading them the 'advice of rights' the gravity of the situation hits them and they start to tear up.

Alot of women do the crying without tears in hopes of getting out of an arrest/ticket. Normally those are the ones that don't cry once the cuffs go on. Had a few females get downright hysterical though.

Comment

I've only had two people cry on me so far. One was during my field training phase. While going through the different parts of the vehicle code, my FTO and I decided it would be wise to put my reading to use. So we made a list of violations for me to stop at some point during the day. One of those violations was having stickers placed on the vehicle windows. I'm told to stop the very first car I see in violation of this. It happened to be a lone female driving an SUV with a Harley Davidson sticker on her back window no bigger than a softball. Oh well... so I stop her, and I can hear the crying as soon as I start opening the door. I found out a close relative of hers had recently died... very... very.. recently. I actually felt bad about stopping her for such a minuscule violation. My training officer was laughing his arse off at me for it.

The second was another female I took to jail on a probation warrant. She cried because she would no longer be able to provide her boyfriend with the promised birthday sex. I kinda felt bad for the guy... kinda. I basically ****-blocked him from getting a threesome (she was bi-polar )
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Guams View Post
                              The second was another female I took to jail on a probation warrant. She cried because she would no longer be able to provide her boyfriend with the promised birthday sex. I kinda felt bad for the guy... kinda. I basically ****-blocked him from getting a threesome (she was bi-polar )
                              That's f'd up man, real f'd up.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3751 users online. 242 members and 3509 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X