Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are my chances officially ruined?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by TLM4590 View Post
    No, my mother lives with me temporarily due to her health problems. We split bills.
    Oh, thats even better.

    "Yes sir, I got a ticket because I make my sick mother pay MY insurance and she FAILED to pay it." "Yes I know its my car and overall my responsibility but its HER fault. All she does is lay around the house all day complaining about being sick, I mean how hard is it to pay my insurance?" "But yes, I accept full responsibility for not making sure my mommy paid my insurance." "I should have been on her like stink on **** and I have failed." "She wont be making this mistake again."
    Originally posted by crass cop
    Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

    Comment


    • #17
      If this is the worst of your background, you're fine. I wouldn't even bother waiting to apply places. It's not a deal breaker.

      Comment


      • #18
        Back off y'all, you're making a mtn out of a molehill.

        TLM, it's minor. Handle business, you'll be fine.
        sigpic

        I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
          Back off y'all, you're making a mtn out of a molehill.

          TLM, it's minor. Handle business, you'll be fine.
          But I hate molehills that i can't touch......stupid, stupid molehills.....but yours are quite purdy Smurfy
          Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

          Comment


          • #20
            I'd break you. Literally.
            sigpic

            I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
              I'd break you. Literally.

              Is that a dare?
              Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                Back off y'all, you're making a mtn out of a molehill.

                TLM, it's minor. Handle business, you'll be fine.
                Holy junk...u will be fine. Give it some time, stay on to of it, don't let it happen again, and you will be good. Take it from someone who was an idiot as a kid. Really...I was an idiot, had a few traffic infractions myself.

                Wait...how old r u? Are u over 30? 40? You are young, right? If your over 40, forget everything I just said.
                "Let's walk down there and F!$#@ 'em all"....Hodges (Colors)

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Buffaloboy View Post
                  Is that a dare?
                  No, honey. A dare implies you're stand a chance. What I stated was fact.
                  sigpic

                  I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                    No, honey. A dare implies you're stand a chance. What I stated was fact.
                    Can i just touch them then
                    Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Don't overstep yourself. You're two shakes of a lambs tail from being blessed.
                      sigpic

                      I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                        Don't overstep yourself. You're two shakes of a lambs tail from being blessed.
                        Awe How about a hug then?
                        Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          ^ lol creeper

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by lawman733 View Post
                            Holy junk...u will be fine. Give it some time, stay on to of it, don't let it happen again, and you will be good. Take it from someone who was an idiot as a kid. Really...I was an idiot, had a few traffic infractions myself.

                            Wait...how old r u? Are u over 30? 40? You are young, right? If your over 40, forget everything I just said.
                            Turned 21 last month.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              As everyone said, you will be fine. An infraction is just a notice to inform you of something. I don't write many infractions unless the person was a tool.
                              Other officers use the infraction to bring you into compliance. They will allow you to plead not guilty when you show up with proof the infraction was corrected.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 4247 users online. 257 members and 3990 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X