300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TLM4590 View Post
    No, my mother lives with me temporarily due to her health problems. We split bills.
    Oh, thats even better.

"Yes sir, I got a ticket because I make my sick mother pay MY insurance and she FAILED to pay it." "Yes I know its my car and overall my responsibility but its HER fault. All she does is lay around the house all day complaining about being sick, I mean how hard is it to pay my insurance?" "But yes, I accept full responsibility for not making sure my mommy paid my insurance." "I should have been on her like stink on **** and I have failed." "She wont be making this mistake again."
    Originally posted by crass cop
    Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

If this is the worst of your background, you're fine. I wouldn't even bother waiting to apply places. It's not a deal breaker.

Comment

Back off y'all, you're making a mtn out of a molehill.

TLM, it's minor. Handle business, you'll be fine.
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post

But I hate molehills that i can't touch......stupid, stupid molehills.....but yours are quite purdy Smurfy
          Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

Comment

I'd break you. Literally.
            sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

I'd break you. Literally.

Is that a dare?

Comment

Holy junk...u will be fine. Give it some time, stay on to of it, don't let it happen again, and you will be good. Take it from someone who was an idiot as a kid. Really...I was an idiot, had a few traffic infractions myself.

Wait...how old r u? Are u over 30? 40? You are young, right? If your over 40, forget everything I just said.
                "Let's walk down there and F!$#@ 'em all"....Hodges (Colors)

Comment

Originally posted by Buffaloboy View Post
                  Is that a dare?
                  No, honey. A dare implies you're stand a chance. What I stated was fact.
                  sigpic

Comment

No, honey. A dare implies you're stand a chance. What I stated was fact.
                    Can i just touch them then

Comment

Don't overstep yourself. You're two shakes of a lambs tail from being blessed.
                      sigpic

Comment

Don't overstep yourself. You're two shakes of a lambs tail from being blessed.
                        Awe How about a hug then?

Comment

^ lol creeper

Comment

Originally posted by lawman733 View Post
                            Holy junk...u will be fine. Give it some time, stay on to of it, don't let it happen again, and you will be good. Take it from someone who was an idiot as a kid. Really...I was an idiot, had a few traffic infractions myself.

Wait...how old r u? Are u over 30? 40? You are young, right? If your over 40, forget everything I just said.
                            Turned 21 last month.

Comment

As everyone said, you will be fine. An infraction is just a notice to inform you of something. I don't write many infractions unless the person was a tool.
                              Other officers use the infraction to bring you into compliance. They will allow you to plead not guilty when you show up with proof the infraction was corrected.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4247 users online. 257 members and 3990 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X