300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impossible NOT to be a criminal?

If you were to follow some random person for an entire day (and they didn't know it), could you pretty much guarantee that at one point, they would probably do something that you could and would arrest them for?
    "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
    -Chris Rock

Yes, but I'd only say that because so many of the NC traffic laws are misdemeanors and arrestable.
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Eh.... probably but it would have to be one hell of a well written report.

Comment

In Chicago, New Orleans, Los Angeles, Wash, DC and NYC...yeah probably.

Salt Lake City might be a challenge.
        "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

As soon as they backed out of their driveway. 15 over is reckless driving. People here think speeding isn't a law it's a suggestion.
          Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

No, since most traffic violations are not arrestable offenses.

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
              They are in South Carolina and North Carolina.

Comment

Just to the fair and impartial individual that I strive to be....I would have to arrest myself everyday.
                "Its not cheating, unless you get caught."-Al Bundy

Comment

Originally posted by SC_Lawman View Post
                  They are in South Carolina and North Carolina.
                  And Iowa
                  Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
                    Every single traffic violation is arrestable in Missouri.

Comment

Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post
                      If you were to follow some random person for an entire day (and they didn't know it), could you pretty much guarantee that at one point, they would probably do something that you could and would arrest them for?
                      Arrest? No. The big majority of people don't do stuff that can get them thrown in jail. Traffic violation, maybe, but those are not jailable offenses here. Fine only - fail to appear or don't pay, it goes to collections and a $300 fee is added.
                      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                        And Iowa
                        And Alabama.

Comment

Most traffic laws in Colo are infractions and not arrestable. I think your premise is overly broad and unrealistic
                          "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

I agree with Road King, its too broad. I dont consider someone a criminal for a basic traffic offense regardless of the fact if it is arrestable or not. I consider you a criminal if you commit an actual criminal offense that is more likely found in the PC section than in the VC section. I know there are a few exceptions (DUI, vehicular manslaughter, etc....)

Comment

Sometimes, I can go two or three days without committing any crimes...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3522 users online. 199 members and 3323 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X