300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a couple officers to volunteer their time please

im doing some research for class and need a few volunteers to answer about 5 question. its fairly simple just need your opinion. i can send the questions via private message/email or whatever and you can answer them. kind of in a hurry so the sooner the better

all anonymous. Im going to school for criminal justice to become a police officer

Originally posted by taimoor View Post
    im doing some research for class and need a few volunteers to answer about 5 question. its fairly simple just need your opinion. i can send the questions via private message/email or whatever and you can answer them. kind of in a hurry so the sooner the better

all anonymous. Im going to school for criminal justice to become a police officer
    hmm... just post them here. If we don't want our answers public we'll pm them to you. But your best bet is to physically go inside of a police department and ask them. Plus if you post them and they are stupid questions we can all make fun of you. It's a blast. : )

1. You don't know who is and isn't a cop here.
    2. Stop being lazy : )
    Last edited by Michigan; 04-27-2011, 10:07 AM.

Comment

i have already gone to police departments. i just need a few more to volunteer.
      thankyou

Comment

Re read the last part of Michigan's answer.

Don't expect to get a whole lot of takers..................most of us have an informal policy of not assisting college student or novel writers. As stated, you never know who is and who isn't something on this forum...............nor do you know if the would be telling you the truth or not.
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Answers:

1. Yes of course I like donuts
          2. Yes I love playing with all the buttons and switches in my car.
          3. Yes I like to jiggle my junk while reading Guns & Ammo.

I think you should be all set!

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
            Re read the last part of Michigan's answer.

Don't expect to get a whole lot of takers..................most of us have an informal policy of not assisting college student or novel writers. As stated, you never know who is and who isn't something on this forum...............nor do you know if the would be telling you the truth or not.
            Additionally...FYI. As a matter of an admitedly informal forum policy we do NOT do the following. Assist aspiring novelists. We also do not do, or assist in the preparation of homework assignments, research projects, term papers, defense of thesis' or similar academic endeavors. Suggestion: Get out from behind the keyboard. Head down to the Police Dept, and talk to some cops one on one. You say you've already done this? Do some more of it.

Comment

If you're in "kind of a hurry", that means you did not prepare for this, which means that you have not listened to your instructor. Next time, follow directions and don't ask us to do your work for you.
              Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

Boy, you guys are rough. At least he's being honest.

What are the questions taimoor? I'll decide if I want to answer after you post them.

Comment

Go ahead and post your questions. I'll answer them if they're not completely ridiculous. If they are ridiculous, I will mock you mercilessly, so be warned.

Comment

Originally posted by Code6Chuck View Post
                    Go ahead and post your questions. I'll answer them if they're not completely ridiculous. If they are ridiculous, I will mock you mercilessly, so be warned.
                    Count me in as well...
                    It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
                    Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                      Additionally...FYI. As a matter of an admitedly informal forum policy we do NOT do the following. Assist aspiring novelists. We also do not do, or assist in the preparation of homework assignments, research projects, term papers, defense of thesis' or similar academic endeavors. Suggestion: Get out from behind the keyboard. Head down to the Police Dept, and talk to some cops one on one. You say you've already done this? Do some more of it.
                      look i have scheduled interviews and they dont just let me come in. they have to find time. if i could just go in and interview officers id be there right now. i can understand where your coming from though.

so far im good to go guys thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                        1. You don't know who is and isn't a cop here.
                        This. If you actually care at all about the results of your research, you need to go down to a police station and/or flag down a few cops. I suspect that I'm wasting my time.

Comment

look i have scheduled interviews and they dont just let me come in. they have to find time. if i could just go in and interview officers id be there right now. i can understand where your coming from though.

Hint: YOU have to do the work. Not us.

Comment

i have already gone to police departments. i just need a few more to volunteer.
                            thankyou

Ok, to answer your question grammar and punctuation are important.
                            See guys that was easy, taimoor asked a legit question and was given a legit response quit being so hard on people.
                            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by BigW View Post
                              Answers:

1. Yes of course I like donuts
                              2. Yes I love playing with all the buttons and switches in my car.
                              3. Yes I like to jiggle my junk while reading Guns & Ammo.

I think you should be all set!
                              You forgot 4,

4. I became a cop to carry a gun and drive fast

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3546 users online. 206 members and 3340 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X