Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how would you go about asking if someone was being investigated?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how would you go about asking if someone was being investigated?

How would you go about asking If someone was being investigated during a specific time? Would you go to a police department and ask?

You won't know. Most, if not all departments won't release the specifics of an ongoing investigation until an arrest is made.

Comment

Since you are the subject of the investigation, go find an attorney and wait.
      Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LOLLERCOASTER View Post
        How would you go about asking If someone was being investigated during a specific time? Would you go to a police department and ask?
        You would come to officer.com and ask. I will tell you that, Yes you are being investigated. Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Dingo990 View Post
          You won't know. Most, if not all departments won't release the specifics of an ongoing investigation until an arrest is made.
          ^^^^This.

You will never find out if someone is a subject of an investigation. Investigative case files are confidential and that information does not get released lightly.

Let me put it this way. Let's say that Joe Dirtbag has an axe to grind with you so he makes some (false) allegations that you were involved in a crime. I initiate an investigation on you to find out the truth. Would you want me telling anyone who asked that you are a suspect in a male on male rape? Especially when the statement is completely false?
          Originally posted by kontemplerande
          Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

A department may release that info to other law enforcement agencies, but none are going to release that info to anyone else.
            Last edited by just joe; 04-26-2011, 10:42 AM.

Comment

You will know when the men in the black suits & dark sunglasses drive up to your house in the black SUV's.

No really , you will know when the investigator comes to talk to you. You will definitely know it when they make the statement "Lets go down to the station to talk."
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Go down to your local FBI office and ask to use one of their computers. They are usually really cool about it if you tell them you just want to check Facebook real quick. Then when they aren't looking run a supertick472 check (be sure to spell it correctly or it won't work). That will tell you everything you need to know from black helicopters in your neighborhood to your grandmother's credit score. Then you'll know whether or not the fuzz is on to you for that string of burglaries you've committed. Good luck and stay strong brother! Fight the man!

Comment

LOL, pretty broad question. As has been stated above, information about investigations is not released to non LEO's

Is it your own paranoia or are you just nosy?
                  "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

delete, sorry.
                    Last edited by LOLLERCOASTER; 04-26-2011, 11:40 AM. Reason: to personal

Comment

I was called a target by a policeman during presidents obamas visit, the next day I waved to the fence and heard someone say something i was not doing. that was very very crude and disgusting. I have since suffered major psychosis and I am now returning to normal very slowly. its been two years. I am trying to convince my parents that it is true, but they don't believe me. I bought ammonium nitrate 3 years or so before the event to make a smoke bomb, I was part of the persian club at school, all though I never attended a meeting. And before he came I went to the airport to see if that was the correct airport because obviously the air force one plane is super ****ing cool.
                      So I just want to convince them that it is true.
                      Holy CRAp! *slowly walking away and jumping out of the room before the secret service investigate me too*

Comment

uhmmmm, yeah, anyhow.............

"Where are all the white woman at"
                        Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                        Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                          Holy CRAp! *slowly walking away and jumping out of the room before the secret service investigate me too*
                          Thank you for quoting that. I would have been pizzed to miss that freak show....
                          Originally posted by kontemplerande
                          Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
                            Thank you for quoting that. I would have been pizzed to miss that freak show....
                            x1000. Glad I didn't miss that one. Running away now.

Comment

I was called a target by a policeman during presidents obamas visit, the next day I waved to the fence and heard someone say something i was not doing. that was very very crude and disgusting. I have since suffered major psychosis and I am now returning to normal very slowly. its been two years. I am trying to convince my parents that it is true, but they don't believe me. I bought ammonium nitrate 3 years or so before the event to make a smoke bomb, I was part of the persian club at school, all though I never attended a meeting. And before he came I went to the airport to see if that was the correct airport because obviously the air force one plane is super ****ing cool.
                              So I just want to convince them that it is true.
                              Guess I wasn't too far off with the men in black suits and the black SUV's
                              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5739 users online. 322 members and 5417 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X