300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you play video games?

I was just curious if anyone played any video games? I know it's a lame question, most of them are.

You can go as in depth as you want.

I play on the PS3.

Yes. A lot of the guys I work with do too.

Comment

Yes, 360 (mainly) and PS3.
      sigpic

Comment

I imagine it's some what of a stress reliever.

L.A Noire is a game that's being released by Rockstar next month. You play as a detective and solve murders that take place just after WWII. It let's you progress from the streets to Vice, Traffic, and everything in between all the way up to detective.

The crimes are supposed to be based on real events.

Comment

Used to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Don't have a ton of time now and it actually engulfed my life. Soooo much fun. haha I actually think there are several good things you can take from video games as well as far as tactics you can use. Of course, no where near real life, but there are several benefits.

LA Noire sounds good!
          "I sometimes wish that people would put a little more emphasis upon the observance of the law than they do upon its enforcement."
          -Calvin Coolidge

"Amateurs train until they get it right. Professionals train until they can't get it wrong." - Unk

Comment

I'm currently working my way through the Assassin's Creed series on 360, I'm also looking forward to L.A. Noire coming out, I preordered it already haha.
            "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
            I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

Hell yeah... after I finish grilling steaks, I'm gonna get my bourbon and PS3 on

Comment

I play quite a bit of all three of the systems. L.A. Noire looks like it is going to be pretty sweet. Rockstar games are usually awesome.

Comment

I'm a big World of Warcraft nerd... I play Call of Duty: Black Ops from time to time too... MW2 was better though.

Comment

Killed em all in Doom years ago. My son just showed me a screenshot of him being ranked 11th in SOCOM yesterday.
                    Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Yeah, quite a bit. I have a PS3 and a Wii. I also recently bought an Xbox "for my son."
                      I miss you, Dave.
                      http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

^^my excuse was so that I didn't spend as much money going out to do stuff lol.
                        "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
                        I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

I've got a toddler and a newborn. My xbox gets used to play Netflix kids movies. I'm working on one of the Splinter Cell games here and there, but I bought it last July and haven't finished it yet.

Comment

Hell yea. PS3 all the way. I bought it for Metal Gear Solid 4. I'm an RPG nut. The last big game I went through was Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion. I'm currently going through Dragon Age: Origins and when Elder Scrolls V drops in November, I'll be waiting for it lol.

Comment

I love college football games. Have two small kids so I don't get to it as much as I'd like.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6397 users online. 368 members and 6029 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X