Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the worst job you had prior to yout LE career?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the worst job you had prior to yout LE career?

Did anybody have a pure awful job before getting on a department? It might be one w/ bad hours, incredibly dull, annoying co-workers...etc

Also, how do you edit a thread title? I only see where to edit content** spelling error
    Last edited by 92FS; 04-20-2011, 01:50 PM.

Shoveling semi solid and pumping liquid chicken manure.

I worked in a rather large chicken hatchery while in high school.

You don't edit a thread title..................it is permanent.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Server for a local restaurant. Pretending to be nice for a $1.50 isn't my thing.

Comment

At one time I shoveled two inch rock around in a ditch for fill line into septic systems. It was a lot of fun......

However, the worst professional job I've ever had I'm still at. Just can't afford to quit it and only do the LE thing right now.

Comment

Comedian, seriously did stand up for a short time, you know how hard it is to come up with original material that is funny?
          It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Between the miltary and being a LEO i was an administrative assistant in the security department of a local bank. Being behind a desk in an office all day was the worst job i can imagine. But, rent still had to be paid and groceries still had to be bought.

Comment

I worked for Pillsbury in a frozen dough production facility after high school. Drove a fork truck in the -25 warehouse. Coldest 3 months of my life, it was the summer that I never got into the water. Also inspired me to go to college and finish.
              The academy teaches you skills, the street gives you experience, but it all comes down to your instinct.

Comment

I was a front desk clerk for Glamour Shots for awhile....I was banging an older chick that worked there and she got me the job..my job was to attempt to get women to come inside and get their pics taken. I worked there for @ 1 or 2 months, I believe when I was 19 yoa.

I worked on a concrete wall crew when I was 15 yoa over the summer. the work sucked..long, hot days around bikers and dopers...pretty good experience overall though
                Last edited by crass cop; 04-21-2011, 08:45 AM.
                "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

I can't really put my finger on which job I hated more...............Brain Surgeon or Rocket Scientist

I still get calls from the Mayo Clinic at least once a week wanting a consult or NASA asking me to review their latest equation
                  "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Originally posted by roadkingtrooper View Post
                    i can't really put my finger on which job i hated more...............brain surgeon or rocket scientist

I still get calls from the mayo clinic at least once a week wanting a consult or nasa asking me to review their latest equation
                    bull s h i t
                    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Cart pusher for Fred Meyers... In July... Should've worked at the store with the electric cart pusher thing!
                      Life's too short for regrets...

I can learn something from anyone, even if it's what not to do...

Comment

I was a gigalo at the playboy mansion. I had to take care of the bunnies around there 24/7. I still wake up at night in a cold sweat screaming from the abuse I took. To think I was used only for my body and great looks made me feel so empty.

Oh welll we all have our demons that we must deal with.
                        Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Egg factory. Making various products out of.... eggs. Summer college job.
                          A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

I ran a sand blaster for a summer, and worked for The Most Crooked Businessman West of the Mississippi. He didn't have any of the proper safety gear, and my hands were raw after only several minutes of work from the sand bouncing off whatever I was blasting and hitting them. What a turd he was. I quit when I found out about his drug problem.
                            MAC

Comment

Originally posted by 92FS View Post
                              Did anybody have a pure awful job before getting on a department? It might be one w/ bad hours, incredibly dull, annoying co-workers...etc

Also, how do you edit a thread title? I only see where to edit content** spelling error
                              I worked at wal-mart full-time as an overnight stocker for 7 years, between 2000-2007. Hated it, the hours the pay, the lack of respect, everything.
                              What is Perseverance?
                              -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                              -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                              -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4229 users online. 265 members and 3964 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X