Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell one time I laughed on the radio....

Thats a BIG no no!
    This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

Originally posted by GIOSTORMUSNRET View Post
      It's not easy, and sometimes the stuff that's said it can't be helped. The hardest part is keeping from asking someone if they're retarded.
      Twice in the last two weeks I've asked someone "Are you mentally defective?" simply because I can't say "retarded."

Comment

Originally posted by ice_fog View Post
        They still have church service after shift?
        from time to time.
        It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
          If you can't have fun at a homicide scene, where can you have fun?
          The autopsy?
          "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called Sons of God - Matthew 5:9

Comment

Originally posted by Code6Chuck View Post
            Twice in the last two weeks I've asked someone "Are you mentally defective?" simply because I can't say "retarded."
            Almost feel like the drill sgt from full metal jacket.. "What is your major malfunction? Didn't your mommy love you enough?"
            GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

Originally posted by GIOSTORMUSNRET View Post
              Almost feel like the drill sgt from full metal jacket.. "What is your major malfunction? Didn't your mommy love you enough?"
              ^^^^^ This. Also I'm German, this helps with the stoic face.
              Judge me by the enemies I have made----Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Zeitgeist View Post
                ^^^^^ This. Also I'm German, this helps with the stoic face.
                well im German too and im gonna have to work on the whole stoic face thing if im gonna spend the next 30 years in this business...

its hard to feel bad for someone's ridiculous (hilarious) confusion and ramblings when they fried their own brains.

Comment

Originally posted by LE_Hopeful23 View Post
                  well im German too and im gonna have to work on the whole stoic face thing if im gonna spend the next 30 years in this business...

its hard to feel bad for someone's ridiculous (hilarious) confusion and ramblings when they fried their own brains.
                  Reach deep, it's there if you're German. No one said you have to feel bad for these schweinhund....
                  Judge me by the enemies I have made----Unknown

Comment

I used to clown them in front of their peers, who laughed at them mercilessly, but I got lots of complaints. So now if I am working at night I just shine my light in their eyes an try to contain it in a big s!#$ eating grin.
                    Last edited by Adrianhamm; 04-23-2011, 03:29 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I laugh all the time, especially at the drunks. That's how you get through the day sometimes. It can be a touch job, and laughter makes it more bearable. It's also an outlet when something bad happens. If we were to be upset at everything we see, no one would make it to retirement.
                      "Go to college. Get an education. Understand the law, the profession and our constitution so you understand your responsibility to the people and the trust you are granted – and to stay true to it."
                      -Sheriff Dave Brow

Comment

I've lost it at scenes. At one DWI stop with plenty officers, the passenger was telling his buddy the driver "oh you're f'd up man! You're going in!" while his bud did the SFSTs. I had to move away from the camera to crack up, it wasnt funny when I arrested him for public intoxication.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5242 users online. 315 members and 4927 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X