Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me OR has the younguns attitude (seems to increase after every birthday),gotten a bit "uppity", must be the crowd he is hangin with.,OH CRUD that would be us,wouldn't it
    Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Originally posted by mavriktu View Post
      Is it just me OR has the younguns attitude (seems to increase after every birthday),gotten a bit "uppity", must be the crowd he is hangin with.,OH CRUD that would be us,wouldn't it
      Scary isn't it?
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
        Okay well first I've smoked crack cocaine like 30 times but I went to rehab so the judge said as long as I keep checking up it's okay. After that I got hooked on heroin, I'd inject it between my toes so my PO wouldn't see it... if that comes up should I tell them the truth?

I've been arrested 69 times, 33 of those were for public intoxication and possession. 3 times I have battery on a LEO, 3 times was DUI... another additional 20 was for burglary (gotta keep myself on that crack!) I've impersonated an officer 5 times (had a crown vic with blue lights, that was a lot of fun man!) and another 5 was for buying minors alcohol.

Do I still have a chance? I'm currently a security guard at a residential complex and I am at the front gate, assisting LEOs on traffic stops and chasing people out that are felons. I have several drug test kits which help the locals get a lot of arrests... so I'd like to think of myself as a cop almost already.

Thanks for your time
        Maybe in Ohio you'd have a chance. And no, you cant have your bong back.
        Originally posted by crass cop
        Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by mavriktu View Post
          Nah I've always been a "glass half empty" kinda person...
          Last edited by Taylor13; 04-19-2011, 10:27 PM. Reason: totally messed that one up...

Comment

Did you look at anything illegal on your computer "just once, but in the course of your duties a as a security guard"?

Comment

Make sure you get yourself a tactical vest and duct tape extra plates for additional protection. If you do that, your local SWAT commander will be so proud and will want to have you on his team ASAP.

Comment

Dang, with qualifications like yours, not only would you bypass all testing, slip past da academy you'd be put in charge of an undercover drug/gang unit. You already know the drugs and their effects so you now what to look for on top of knowing everybody. Plus no one would expect you to be a cop.

Win-win brudda.

Comment

Originally posted by LaPlaca View Post
                  Maybe in Ohio you'd have a chance. And no, you cant have your bong back.
                  Can he at least have those Grateful Dead stickers on it back?

Comment

After the peanut butter incident, I would think you could go straight to K-9.
                    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by dacp View Post
                      after the peanut butter incident, i would think you could go straight to k-9.
                      ha!
                      MAC

Comment

No LSD or Mushrooms? I would think that you "lack of experience" when it comes to hardcore street drugs such as these would be a reason to pass over on your employment, geesh. I do like your thinking of the needle between the toes...very smart.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5239 users online. 317 members and 4922 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X