300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I still be a cop?

Okay well first I've smoked crack cocaine like 30 times but I went to rehab so the judge said as long as I keep checking up it's okay. After that I got hooked on heroin, I'd inject it between my toes so my PO wouldn't see it... if that comes up should I tell them the truth?

I've been arrested 69 times, 33 of those were for public intoxication and possession. 3 times I have battery on a LEO, 3 times was DUI... another additional 20 was for burglary (gotta keep myself on that crack!) I've impersonated an officer 5 times (had a crown vic with blue lights, that was a lot of fun man!) and another 5 was for buying minors alcohol.

Do I still have a chance? I'm currently a security guard at a residential complex and I am at the front gate, assisting LEOs on traffic stops and chasing people out that are felons. I have several drug test kits which help the locals get a lot of arrests... so I'd like to think of myself as a cop almost already.

Thanks for your time

You're a shoe in Taylor, they'll probably waive the written for you. How well does your Dad know the Chief? If he knows him well enough, you can probably steal cop cars.

Comment

I know the sheriff and I pay your salary! Better watch yourself!

Comment

Yep......I'm gonna be mighty careful.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
          You're a shoe in Taylor, they'll probably waive the written for you. How well does your Dad know the Chief? If he knows him well enough, you can probably steal cop cars.
          Better chance if your Dad knows the DA...........
          Judge me by the enemies I have made----Unknown

Comment

I hear Two and a Half Men are looking for someone to replace Charlie Sheen

Taylor the only thing that may cause you problems is your current employment as a security guard. Most Depts will see you as overqualified
            "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

I've sat through 4 instructional videos (Each 30 min long) 2 were about reporting, one was DT and the other was properly handcuffing. Isn't that like the whole police academy right there?

Comment

Almost, but your training on wearing your hat and trunk touching are very important as well
                "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

I was going to say you needed EVOC training but I re-read your post about the impersonating and your Crown Vic. You're covered, my bad.
                  Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Go "steal" a Deputies car.....take it for a joyride.....then get him fired when you return it.... It will be ok since you know the DA.....

Comment

Let's not forget the episode involving a dog and peanut butter...
                      MAC

Comment

"Hey Farva, what's the name of that place you like to go to with all the decorations and fun stuff?"
                        GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

"You mean shenanigans!?!?" "You're talking about shenanigans, right?!?!"
                          "I sometimes wish that people would put a little more emphasis upon the observance of the law than they do upon its enforcement."
                          -Calvin Coolidge

"Amateurs train until they get it right. Professionals train until they can't get it wrong." - Unk

Comment

You guys crack me up!!!
                            It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
                            Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

Glad to see you got back on the board Taylor. I'd have someone spank you but you would probably enjoy it to much.
                              Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                              Albert Einstein

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6392 users online. 388 members and 6004 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X