This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stigma

I'm bipolar. I'm interrested in your reactions to this. That's it.

You again.

Go see a doctor!!!!!! Take your medication!!!!!! That is how we feel.

Comment

I'm a cop. I'm interested in your reaction to this. That is all.
      "I sometimes wish that people would put a little more emphasis upon the observance of the law than they do upon its enforcement."
      -Calvin Coolidge

"Amateurs train until they get it right. Professionals train until they can't get it wrong." - Unk

Comment

I am a retired cop/correctional officer. My reaction to that is bliss.
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
          You again.

Go see a doctor!!!!!! Take your medication!!!!!! That is how we feel.
          You seem agitated. Did you forget to take your meds? I'm bipolar. What's your excuse?

Comment

Originally posted by sad sati View Post
            You seem agitated. Did you forget to take your meds? I'm bipolar. What's your excuse?
            Hey, don't come here looking for a fight. I attempted to address your "issues" in good faith yesterday. Seek the treatment you need. Be responsible enough to follow the directions of your doctors. Take some initiative and deal with your issues. This is a Law Enforcement forum, not www.rubberroom.com

Comment

My parents never hugged me. : (

Comment

At the top of this section of the forum is the following statement:
                These Are Private Forums for Law Enforcement. We Reserve the Right to Remove Non-LEO Members, Anti-LE or Inappropriate Posts and Users Without Warning.

One of the fastest ways of getting "disappeared" on this forum is to argue with officers in the Ask A Cop section
                Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

My parents never hugged me. : (
                  Yep...That's it. Mine didn't give me a chemistry set. Looking back, ....probably one of the better decisions they made. Could have ended up going Charlie Sheen.

Comment

You could of ended up WINNING!

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                      Yep...That's it. Mine didn't give me a chemistry set. Looking back, ....probably one of the better decisions they made. Could have ended up going Charlie Sheen.
                      No you would have ended up Unabomber

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                        Hey, don't come here looking for a fight. I attempted to address your "issues" in good faith yesterday. Seek the treatment you need. Be responsible enough to follow the directions of your doctors. Take some initiative and deal with your issues. This is a Law Enforcement forum, not www.rubberroom.com
                        Agreed. WTF do you expect us to say? I deal with bipolar people all the time (generally when they're off their meds, because they don't necessitate a police response when they're on them!). Take your meds. Follow your doctor's directions.

That is all. Now go away.
                        MAC

Comment

You could of ended up WINNING!
                          Yeah, ding,ding, ding!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                            No you would have ended up Unabomber
                            Which is worse?

Comment

[QUOTE=LPD003;2725920]I'm a cop. I'm interested in your reaction to this. That is all

Scared

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5421 users online. 340 members and 5081 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X