300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with multiple suspects

Hey everybody, just joined and really this question has been haunting me forever!
    I did use the search engine, but couldn't find what I was looking for.

So lets say you are in a situation where there are three suspects, you are by yourself and for whatever reason you must handcuff one of them. What would be the propper way to do it considering the other two suspects pose a threat to you?

Thanks everybody!

Originally posted by KTNCOP View Post
    Hey everybody, just joined and really this question has been haunting me forever!
    I did use the search engine, but couldn't find what I was looking for.

So lets say you are in a situation where there are three suspects, you are by yourself and for whatever reason you must handcuff one of them. What would be the propper way to do it considering the other two suspects pose a threat to you?

Thanks everybody!
    If they all are posing a threat to me, everyone is going to be prone on the dirt, and I will have backup step it up.

Comment

^^^^ What he said!
      Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

^^^^ What he said

Also

We don't discuss tactics and Officer Safety procedures on an open forum.
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
          ^^^^ What he said

Also

We don't discuss tactics and Officer Safety procedures on an open forum.
          My B

Comment

But that’s really just common since …
            Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio5-0 View Post
              My B
              That isn't tactics...................that is being smart
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

See this is why all departments need to switch to the X3, with three shots you hit em all, then keep cycling through till you cuff the one you want.
                It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

speaking of x3 go to the other site and click on the link I provided on the OIS where the guy got tased, fell to the floor and then got up AND advanced on the officers.

Comment

good link........
                    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6316 users online. 370 members and 5946 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X