300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrenaline Junkie.....not really

I'll come clean. I'm diagnosed bipolar and I have a problem with adrenaline. When I'm manic it's like running on pure adrenaline for hours. Sometimes it's mild but lately it's become stronger and difficult to deal with. I feel the rush in my chest. I breath. I practice mindfull meditation. I call out the things I see around me to help me get grounded. If I'm in private I dance around wildly so that my muscles hurt the next day. I do jumping jacks. But with all of this I can't seem to control myself and I usually end up getting pinned down by officers and security guards while in the ER. They give me medication that mellows me out physically but I can still feel that rush inside. What do you do in the midst of an adrenaline rush?

You need help. I'm not certain this forum is the ideal vehicle for obtaining it. You should consult with your mental health professional on a regular basis, and follow the instructions he/she gives you. From all I'm able to gather, your condition is treatable and can be controlled. Much of the responsibility for doing that lies with you. That would seem to include taking your prescribed medication(s) at the time and in the amount specified by your Doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by sad sati View Post
      I'll come clean. I'm diagnosed bipolar and I have a problem with adrenaline. When I'm manic it's like running on pure adrenaline for hours. Sometimes it's mild but lately it's become stronger and difficult to deal with. I feel the rush in my chest. I breath. I practice mindfull meditation. I call out the things I see around me to help me get grounded. If I'm in private I dance around wildly so that my muscles hurt the next day. I do jumping jacks. But with all of this I can't seem to control myself and I usually end up getting pinned down by officers and security guards while in the ER. They give me medication that mellows me out physically but I can still feel that rush inside. What do you do in the midst of an adrenaline rush?
      Holy mother of God.

Comment

Our adrenaline rush is different from your adrenaline rush. Yours requires medical attention...
        Originally posted by kontemplerande
        Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

The mod (Ocommod1) has been contacted by PM..............she will take care of the problem
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

The mod (Ocommod1) has been contacted by PM..............she will take care of the problem

Comment

That would be awesome and hilarious if it were true, but unfortunately it most likely isn't.

Comment

What do you do in the midst of an adrenaline rush?
                I don't have adrenalin rushes any more, over they years it all just went away, but every now and then I smoke a little rock to bring back that feeling. well that and I miss the voices in my head. I think they miss me to.
                It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

I also dance wildly and do jumping jacks, however it looks a little weird to the sheeple during my felony car stops
                  "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                  The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                  sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                  Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by michigan View Post
                    holy mother of god.
                    lol!

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
                      well that and I miss the voices in my head. I think they miss me to.
                      They do, they told me so
                      Those of us that are in this profession have much thicker skins than the average person. Your "insults" are not even a good pimple on the *** of what truly bothers us. -Iowa 1603

Comment

ok forget it

Comment

ok forget it
                          What did you expect?
                          It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
                          Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                            Holy mother of God.
                            Is is this one:

or this one:

(I can't find a clip of James Earl Jones from The Hunt for Red October. If anyone knows where one is, I'll fix this)
                            The academy teaches you skills, the street gives you experience, but it all comes down to your instinct.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3368 users online. 203 members and 3165 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X