Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I could add is.....keep a positive work history going. Complete your degree and make positive contacts at your internship and at your local pd. Continue to volunteer and you might want to look at taking Spanish classes. Other than that, you sound like a good candidate. Now, don't do anything dumb to screw it all up!

Comment

Nate, you sound like a good candidate. I say that mostly because we have very similar qualifications. I will be graduating with honors with a BA in Behavioral Science, minor in Crim Justice in 3 months. I have 2 years as an explorer, 2 years as a jailer, and also interned with the local probation dept. I have also never touched drugs, though I occasionally drink alcohol.
      The other extracurriculars you have engaged in seem to be good too. Eagle scout is always a plus and the volunteering at the shelter shows that you are community oriented.

That being said, you are a good candidate. Be confident in your self and your experiences. Even in this economy, you may be one of the ones they hire because of what you have accomplished.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4738 users online. 281 members and 4457 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X