300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than one vehicle...

I am just wondering how you, as an officer in a car, pull over more than one vehicle? I've been seeing this a lot lately.. and the cop is always between the cars. Wouldn't you want to be parked behind both?

You will get screamed at by a supervisor for doing that here.....and possibly written up for it as well unless you have a damn good reason to having done so.
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

I very, very seldom stop more than one car at a time. If I do I'll be behind everybody even if I have to reposition my car after the original stop.
      I miss you, Dave.
      http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Pull up next to them and tell them to pull over. Repeat for every offender....

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
          "No it's a cardigan but thanks for asking!"

Comment

Tractor Beam man, that's all I can say.
            Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
              You do that on the freeway?

Comment

I very very rarely pull over multiple cars unless I have to for safety, I once racked up 5 stops at once for going the wrong way on a one way. It was a pretty interesting scene and they all lined themselves up for their tickets.

Otherwise, unless you're working with another officer, pulling over multiple cars is pretty difficult, not to mention unsafe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3395 users online. 179 members and 3216 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X