300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New twist on COPS tv show...

I know the vast majority of people on these forums are not big fans of the show COPS but I just saw a commercial for a forthcoming tv show on trutv called Police POV.
    http://www.trutv.com/video/police-po...pov-sneak.html
    Any plans on watching it?
    Stay safe

I think it'd just give me a headache having to watch an entire show through the viewpoint of someone else's eyes.

Comment

Not really. I might take a look for about 5 minutes out of curiosity. But, I already know what it looks like and get too much of it during work. I also think these shows display too much of our tactics, bad or good. If the cop on the show does it right, they know what to expect. If they do it wrong, it makes us all look like idiots.

I like to relax at my home. I try not to bring my blood pressure up.
      "I sometimes wish that people would put a little more emphasis upon the observance of the law than they do upon its enforcement."
      -Calvin Coolidge

"Amateurs train until they get it right. Professionals train until they can't get it wrong." - Unk

Comment

Believe what you see on COPs and you probably still believe in the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny. Want entertainment? Watch a good movie or a Three Stooges re-run. Far better entertainment.

Comment

POLICE POV?!?!??!?!? That will be awesome to see the job from a cops point of view!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6402 users online. 357 members and 6045 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X