300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CopPlus.com?

Has anyone had any experience with ordering anything from http://www.copsplus.com ? I'm getting a couple of items for my duty belt and just wanted to hear some other users experiences with them, since I usually don't order that stuff online.

It's been a few years, but I have placed a few orders with copsplus.

They took my money and sent me my stuff in a reasonable amount of time (actually fairly quick IIRC), can't ask for much more than

Like I said, my last order from them was in 2007, but I was satisfied.

Comment

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...light=copsplus

Comment

I didn't even notice we had a duty gear section. This post is a bit redundant now.

Kind of scary with all of the negative reviews. Maybe I'll just get the bulk of what I need in person and try to order from there what I can't get.

Comment

Originally posted by LINY View Post
          I didn't even notice we had a duty gear section. This post is a bit redundant now.

Kind of scary with all of the negative reviews. Maybe I'll just get the bulk of what I need in person and try to order from there what I can't get.
          If you put "CopPlus" in the search engine......there are some threads that pop up about others that have used it and it worked well for them....

The thread I posted just came up....only reason I saw it......

I use Galls, GT Distro, or OMBExpress..... Never had an issue with them at all.....

Comment

I've ordered from them twice with no issues. Most recent was about 3 months ago.

Comment

I can give a neutral review. A few orders I have with them came out. Some orders take weeks or months at a time. Don't expect them to tell you something is out of stock when looking. Youll find that out once you order it then they wont be able to give you a estimate time of resupply. After a few rounds of this I choose to do business with more reliable websites.

Comment

Since you are on LI, try Southshore Sportsman in Merrick. This shop as pretty much everything that you need for your duty belt.

Comment

I've ordered quite a bit of stuff from them in the past year or so... they ship quickly and I've never had a problem. You can order something on a Friday or Saturday and expect to get it by Thursday-ish the following week using their free shipping (orders over $150). Their prices are also very reasonable and I usually can't find items more than a couple of dollars cheaper on other sites.

Comment

Originally posted by M1garand View Post
                    Since you are on LI, try Southshore Sportsman in Merrick. This shop as pretty much everything that you need for your duty belt.
                    All of the stuff I need from Boston Leather has to have the gold snaps on them. With economy they either have the gold or just the silver ones. While I'm sure I can get away with having the silver ones I like my duty belt looking sharp.

It doesn't hurt to look though. I'll give them a try. I emailed CopsPlus to see if they had what I needed in supply and of course, they don't. Who knows how long it would take if I did place the order.

Comment

Economy uniforms are good people as well. If you want to try a bigger place, try Atlantic Tactical on Queens Blvd and 75th street in Woodside. By far the biggest and priced right.

Comment

Originally posted by M1garand View Post
                        Economy uniforms are good people as well. If you want to try a bigger place, try Atlantic Tactical on Queens Blvd and 75th street in Woodside. By far the biggest and priced right.
                        +1

Comment

I have the luxury of living 30 minutes from the main store and warehouse, but I use officerstore.com for almost anything I buy.
                          West Chester University B.S. Criminal Justice: May 2009
                          Delaware County Community College Municipal Police Academy Class 126: July-Dec 2009
                          Full time Patrolman in Chester County, PA.

Comment

www.gtdist.com has good prices, believe you can order most items for great prices. They are Texas based I believe. I finally visited a new locale store and was amazed at their friendly and professional staff. Not sure their online process or speed but I was impressed with service in-store.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4180 users online. 254 members and 3926 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X