300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens when....?

if some one commits a sexual assault ? (its not me)
    how long does a person spend (if at all) in jail if they did a sexual assault to some one??

Type this in google and fill in the blanks "________ State Penal Law; Sexual Offenses"

Comment

Originally posted by tayler View Post
      how long does a person spend (if at all) in jail if they did a sexual assault to some one??
      is your sister really hot enough for you to be ***raped for 25 years in the booty house?

its your call....
      Originally posted by crass cop
      Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

6 posts tayler and you've already turned into an annoy ***

Comment

Well, what should happen is they should immediately die, but that doesnt always happen.
          Hopefully they will spend the rest of their life in jail, which will hopefully be about a week, until they die from being beaten to death, but only after they get sexually assaulted themselves.

But really it depends on the DAs office.

I would follow the google advice for getting your states answer
          "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
          The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
          sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
          Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

If you're a victim and really need to know, you need to call the police right now. Or if you know that the victim has been assaulted, you need to call the police right now.
            Last edited by Michigan; 04-10-2011, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Couple of possibilities here. The OP actually did the foul deed, but is in denial. Or, we're doing research, providing answers for yet another term paper. There is also the third possibility of a treacherous wench being at the bottom of this problem. OK, Tayler, help is on the way. Google is your friend. My colleague instructed you as to formatting the question. The sooner you begin your research, the sooner you'll have your answers.

Comment

By deduction, I am assuming this occurred and you know either the victim or assailant (probably assailant hence the concern)

Your interest in the jail sentence confirms your knowledge of the suspects ID and your relationship is? Sister, Brother, close friend?

And it's Boulder with a capital B
                "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

I'd like to point out that another possibility is that Tayler is the victim, and is weighing the potential cost of telling with the possibility/likelihood of anything significant being done about it.

Sexual crimes are one of the most under-reported crimes, because victims often feel shame, whether or not they did anything to bring it upon themselves. They may fear telling will expose them to shame and/or retribution.

Tayler, if you are the victim, or if you know the victim, it is important to know that victims of sexual assault do not have to walk through the experience of facing it alone. Most communities have victim advocate programs, where someone can guide you through the legal system to pursue justice. Many helping organizations have advocates who help victims seek healing and/or medical support, and other services if the result of the assault is a pregnancy or sexually transmitted disease.

Not telling anyone makes the victim carry it all alone.
                  We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
                  but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

Depends on the Court and the Judge's discretion. Other aggravating and mitigating circumstances can also change the sentence significantly.

Comment

Tell the pervert (not you) if they don't sexually assault anyone they don't have to worry about jail or prison time (perverts don't get ENOUGH time IMO)

Comment

In my state anywhere from 6 months to life in prison depending on the circumstances of the crime
                        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Age of the victim also can be a factor......
                          Judge me by the enemies I have made----Unknown

Comment

There is no way to reliably answer your question without a lot more information. Sexual assault is a general term that covers a multitude of criminal offenses. To give you an acurate estimation of a sentence we would need enough specifics about the incident to determine the specific crime committed, the jurisdiiction where the offense occurred, and the criminal record of the offender. Most states have sentencing guidelines that judges have to follow that take a variety of factors in to account to guide judges in determining an appropriate sentence.
                            When Society makes war on its police, it better be prepared to make friends of its criminals.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6157 users online. 347 members and 5810 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X