Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our cars have cameras in the rear compartment and one that faces forward. I am req'd. by policy to give beginning and ending mileage, but I record ALL transports.

Comment

I am just curious,ride a longs are supposed to be a learning expierience,not entertainment,so,that being said,why didn't you ask your officer??

Thanks!
      Last edited by mavriktu; 04-18-2011, 01:06 PM.
      Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

We only do it for opposite sex transports, but within the next few years we're expecting to transition to GPS-based dispatching. I would like to think the program would log the route the car drove so we wouldn't have to air it anymore.
        MAC

Comment

Originally posted by mac266 View Post
          We only do it for opposite sex transports, but within the next few years we're expecting to transition to GPS-based dispatching. I would like to think the program would log the route the car drove so we wouldn't have to air it anymore.
          :HE's BAAAAAAAAAACK
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
            We call mileage in for everybody.
            Same Here

Comment

I also work in MD and we do this for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by SquareLife View Post
                "starting mileage 90, 237"
                I dunno. Maybe he's trying to say "This cruiser is freakin old man! Can I get a newer one?"
                sigpic
                Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Opposite sex and juveniles. It's a CYA thing.
                  The academy teaches you skills, the street gives you experience, but it all comes down to your instinct.

Comment

Originally posted by mac266 View Post
                    For clarification:

What is "GPS-based dispatching"? I know what GPS in the cars is - we have it. Is that just when you look on the map and pick the closest car based on GPS location and location of the incident?
                    Originally posted by RSGSRT
                    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4301 users online. 254 members and 4047 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X