300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last minute oral board advice?

I have my oral board tomorrow at the agency that I want to work at the most and was wondering if anyone had any last minute advice? I've already researched the agency and know what I want to say, but haven't rehearsed my answers because I want to show my real self instead of an acting job.
    Any advice would be helpful

Think before you talk... remember u might have a time limit.. remember.. life or property.. communication is a big tool.. how it goes up the chain to how it goes down then chain. how can or will you handle if someone you work with now goes to how you will manage them if something arises where before you bs with him/her.. now you have to teach/instruct/discipline/advise/help/coach/verbal or written warnings/ support high rank even if you don;t like it.. one thing, what if you don;t like someone in your department.. will or can you put aside your differences and continue to work or try everything in your power to f them?? millions of scenarios, millions of questions, millions of different ways of what a oral board might ask.. take deep breath before you go in and then when you leave, tell yourself.. if its meant to be it will be.. if its not, then its not your time to get promoted.. best luck!

Comment

Don't pee your pants.

Don't poo your pants.

That's pretty much it.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
        Don't pee your pants.

Don't poo your pants.

That's pretty much it.
        HAHAHAHAHA......thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4342 users online. 271 members and 4071 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X