Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Thank you Iowa it is good to know I have support through people I have never met physically but have been through the same process and knows what it takes to choose this career. I will update when I find out some new information.

Comment

Chief just called me right now ! I am going in today for uniform and armor sizing! I can't believe it I am so grateful and blessed thank you all for your support and advice going to get ready right now and head down!

Comment

Gratz. Welcome to the club.

-V

Comment

Got back from the P.D. and getting sworn in this Thursday the 30th and doing all my H.R. paperwork , qualifying with my Sig P220, D.T. drills, and learning how to use the PR-24! One of the best things is that this department's standard uniform is the 5.11 cargo pants and P.D.U. so many pockets.

Heading down the hill tomorrow morning to get all my duty gear and extra firearm accessories Good day.

Comment

Congrats.....................

Kinda looks like I will be getting back in uniform just about the same time you are........got a PT Court Security gig in my little home county...................

Good Luck.
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

That's great to hear Iowa! Stay safe out there and thank you for your advice and help sir!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3520 users online. 204 members and 3316 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X