Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do specific cars/colors attract your attention more than others?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do specific cars/colors attract your attention more than others?

My job requires me to travel, and most times I prefer to drive simply because it's a hassle flying. The company gives me a lot of lee-way in terms of what I can rent, so I like renting chargers, mustangs, and of course camaros. On this one particular trip, I wanted to try out the new mustang, but they only had it in red. I told the rep, you're just ASKING me to get a ticket!

Do certain cars/colors make you take notice, and if you were to poll yourself, which ones have you pulled over/cited the most?
    “Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals, and charge after them in an unstoppable manner”

Nice cars get my attention because I like nice cars. Which one catches your eye....a 94' POS or 2011 Corvette?

If you're not breaking the law you won't have to worry about what kind or color of car you're driving. Cars don't break laws, people break laws.

Comment

I find it more effective to profile the driver's as opposed to cars. Hopefully they'll be an FBI agent that I can let go, even if they don't stop for several miles.
      Originally posted by kontemplerande
      Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
        Which one catches your eye....a 94' POS or 2011 Corvette?
        The '94 POS. More likely to be a good stop in regards to insurance, license status, warrant, etc. But this state doesn't allow pretext stops, even though prosecutors admit that profiling works ...

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
          I find it more effective to profile the driver's as opposed to cars. Hopefully they'll be an FBI agent that I can let go, even if they don't stop for several miles.
          It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
          Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by Jenners View Post
            The '94 POS. More likely to be a good stop in regards to insurance, license status, warrant, etc. But this state doesn't allow pretext stops, even though prosecutors admit that profiling works ...
            lol, I said catches your eye. I didn't say which one had a higher probability of having dirt bags. : )

Comment

Bright yellow, orange and yellow-green cars get my attention because they look so ugly.
              Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                If you're not breaking the law you won't have to worry about what kind or color of car you're driving. Cars don't break laws, people break laws.
                I feel you on that, Mr. Michigan, but i'd be lying if I said I always do the posted limit.
                “Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals, and charge after them in an unstoppable manner”

Comment

The ones with the attractive females normally gain my attention.
                  I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro View Post
                    I feel you on that, Mr. Michigan, but i'd be lying if I said I always do the posted limit.
                    Which is exactly why you're more likely to be stopped, no doubt profiled, marginalized, belittled and cited. Geez, once a troll always a troll.

Comment

My job requires me to travel, and most times I prefer to drive simply because it's a hassle flying. The company gives me a lot of lee-way in terms of what I can rent, so I like renting chargers, mustangs, and of course camaros. On this one particular trip, I wanted to try out the new mustang, but they only had it in red. I told the rep, you're just ASKING me to get a ticket!

Do certain cars/colors make you take notice, and if you were to poll yourself, which ones have you pulled over/cited the most?
                      Mr. Camaro,
                      Cars/color have nothing to do with it. New sports cars always attract my attention, but as for pulling over/citing vehicles, it will be the cars which have equipment violations or performed a moving violation. THAT is what I look for.

Judging by your posts here lately I assume you are just waiting for a comment you dislike, or for someone to disagree with you so you can argue. You should probably take Iowa's advice and chill on the questions for a while. You aren't really in very good standing here. At least this time you asked a question.

Comment

Camaro is a troll with a pronounced anti LE bias. He will deny that, but the content and tone of his posts say the opposite. He has claimed to have been profiled. According to him I have "marginalized" him, whatever the hell that means. He chooses to be a victim, and therefore is one.He seems to be having some difficulty in wrapping his arms around the fact that once a person is identified as a troll, he remains one. This particular troll has done nothing to mitigate his status as a troll, but really has enhanced it. Once more Troll Camaro, disappear for a while, a good long while. Try ditching the self pity, grow up, and get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio5-0 View Post
                          Judging by your posts here lately I assume you are just waiting for a comment you dislike, or for someone to disagree with you so you can argue. You should probably take Iowa's advice and chill on the questions for a while. You aren't really in very good standing here. At least this time you asked a question.
                          Mr. Ohio, I'm going to be civil regardless of what is said to me, or about me.

Comment

Yeah, it seems to be the old tale that "red cars get stopped more" or something to that affect, however that is BS....driving like a tard gets you stopped more as well as having other violations........unless only tards have the red cars...HMMMMMMMM

OH, I havent been keeping up with the latest beef between you and ....well, O.com so just in case youre a troll trollilng for "bad cop" answers I will say, "any car with a minority a drivin' it will get stopped, frisked, violated beat and then ticketed, MKAY!" If youre not, then refer to 1st paragraph.

regards
                            "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                            The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                            sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                            Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Mr. Ohio, I'm going to be civil regardless of what is said to me, or about me.
                              That's fine, but it still doesn't erase your Troll status.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5229 users online. 314 members and 4915 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X