Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do specific cars/colors attract your attention more than others?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deputymel
    replied
    LPD003.. you see what 775 posted? this will happen to you car if you come to pa!! with a a** kicking also!!! haaaaa... love the picture!!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
    Yeah I have a follow up question based on the above post. How do I clean my morning coffee off my touch screen MDC?
    I find that a garden hose works the best, although if the coffee has dried, you might need to spray it down with Windex first. Oh, I almost forgot....take the darn thing out of the car BEFORE the garden hose. Seats take a long time to dry.

Last edited by 775; 03-31-2011, 06:05 AM. Reason: added photo

Leave a comment:

• deputymel
    replied
    haaa!!! well if i ever, ever get to iowa! i will defanilty find you! i can probably say.. i wouldn't return back here looking the same myself!!!!

Leave a comment:

• LPD003
    replied
    I might believe you... You guys DID win the College Wrestling National Championship instead of Iowa for once. But, you can thank an Iowa boy for bringing that to you. (Cael Sanderson)

Leave a comment:

• deputymel
    replied
    well.. trust me.. u will return to iowa not looking the same as you left! its gonna be a phili a** kicking!

Leave a comment:

• LPD003
    replied
    By the time I actually find you, I'd expect me to be unrecognizable due the @ss kicking's I'm undoubtedly going to take.

Leave a comment:

• deputymel
    replied
    well pa is far from iowa, but if i am in the area, i will! as for you ever coming to the phili area, do the same! i doubt i will pistol whip you but i will try something dif! haaaa

Leave a comment:

• LPD003
    replied
    Originally posted by deputymel View Post
    i have to admit, i do not have a red car.. is there another color or is red your only choice?
    Anything you drive will do. Just throw your middle finger up so I know who you are, that never happens...

Leave a comment:

• deputymel
    replied
    i have to admit, i do not have a red car.. is there another color or is red your only choice?

Leave a comment:

• deputymel
    replied
    lpd003.. im gonna drive my red car through your area!! haaa!!! you are funny!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• LPD003
    replied
    Anyone with a red car gets taken out at gun point and pistol whipped, as long as there are no cameras around. I go to my trunk and grab a baseball bat and put finger prints of the suspect on it as they're passed out.

Leave a comment:

• deputymel
    replied
    personally, i don't care what color, make or model a car/suv is! i don't care who is behind the wheel either. what i care about is paying a attention to what made me take a second look at vehicle for me to stop them.. the real offenders are the idiots who stand out like, missing the stop sign, no turning on red, running a red light, doing a u turn. with everything i mentioned where its clearly posted and the driver still does it! and most of the time.. they are the ones with no drivers license for what ever reason! going into a area or coming out of a area that as a cop, u are asking yourself.. hum.. what is making that person coming or going? are they lost, visiting a friend or family member, drugs, prostitution, etc??

Leave a comment:

• goodfella
    replied
    cars with multiple equipment violations gets my attention much more than yellow Corvettes.

Leave a comment:

• mdrdep
    replied
    Yeah I have a follow up question based on the above post. How do I clean my morning coffee off my touch screen MDC?

Leave a comment:

replied
    I, myself, have never profiled in any way. What is amazing, if you were to check my track history, I have only ever stopped Camaros. I don't really care what color the cars that I stop are, but I especially like when they are driven by trolls. I get really exited if the drivers are also celebrities, because I can probably get some free tickets to a "big game". Sometimes, they are federal LEOs, so they get the biggest tickets of all!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3618 users online. 201 members and 3417 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X