Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do specific cars/colors attract your attention more than others?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone with a red car gets taken out at gun point and pistol whipped, as long as there are no cameras around. I go to my trunk and grab a baseball bat and put finger prints of the suspect on it as they're passed out.
    "I sometimes wish that people would put a little more emphasis upon the observance of the law than they do upon its enforcement."
    -Calvin Coolidge

"Amateurs train until they get it right. Professionals train until they can't get it wrong." - Unk

Comment

lpd003.. im gonna drive my red car through your area!! haaa!!! you are funny!!!!!!

Comment

i have to admit, i do not have a red car.. is there another color or is red your only choice?

Comment

Originally posted by deputymel View Post
          i have to admit, i do not have a red car.. is there another color or is red your only choice?
          Anything you drive will do. Just throw your middle finger up so I know who you are, that never happens...
          "I sometimes wish that people would put a little more emphasis upon the observance of the law than they do upon its enforcement."
          -Calvin Coolidge

"Amateurs train until they get it right. Professionals train until they can't get it wrong." - Unk

Comment

well pa is far from iowa, but if i am in the area, i will! as for you ever coming to the phili area, do the same! i doubt i will pistol whip you but i will try something dif! haaaa

Comment

By the time I actually find you, I'd expect me to be unrecognizable due the @ss kicking's I'm undoubtedly going to take.
              -Calvin Coolidge

Comment

well.. trust me.. u will return to iowa not looking the same as you left! its gonna be a phili a** kicking!

Comment

I might believe you... You guys DID win the College Wrestling National Championship instead of Iowa for once. But, you can thank an Iowa boy for bringing that to you. (Cael Sanderson)
                  -Calvin Coolidge

Comment

haaa!!! well if i ever, ever get to iowa! i will defanilty find you! i can probably say.. i wouldn't return back here looking the same myself!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
                      Yeah I have a follow up question based on the above post. How do I clean my morning coffee off my touch screen MDC?
                      I find that a garden hose works the best, although if the coffee has dried, you might need to spray it down with Windex first. Oh, I almost forgot....take the darn thing out of the car BEFORE the garden hose. Seats take a long time to dry.

Last edited by 775; 03-31-2011, 07:05 AM. Reason: added photo

Comment

LPD003.. you see what 775 posted? this will happen to you car if you come to pa!! with a a** kicking also!!! haaaaa... love the picture!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4711 users online. 333 members and 4378 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X