Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even better, do this. Speed everyday on multiple roads through multiple juridstictions. Alternate between being rude and sarcastic and polite and humble about every 10 stops. Do this for six months and report back to us on the ratio of citations vs. warnings overall, when rude, and when polite.

Your sacrifice during this study will be greatly appreciated
    Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I used to be local and am now a Trooper. I give out more tickets now than I did then, but it is not because I am a Trooper now. It is because I got tired of hearing the same dumb excuses over and over again. I am of the mindset now that if I pull you over, there is going to be a pretty good reason for me not giving you a ticket, especially if you are one of the many idiots out there who think you are god's gift to driving and are doing something that endangers everyone esle on the road. So what if you get a big fine. I really don't care. I do heavy traffic enforcement and have only investigated 2 crashes so far this year. I think maybe the tickets work far better than giving warnings to educate the public. I believe that 9 times out of 10, after giving a warning, the drivers is laughing his *** off as he drivers away because he just got away with another one.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4551 users online. 249 members and 4302 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X