Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Officers Pulled Over Any Celebrities/Superstar Athletes?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Officers Pulled Over Any Celebrities/Superstar Athletes?

Would love to hear your experiences.
    “Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals, and charge after them in an unstoppable manner”

Yes. I was out profiling athletes one night and stopped several football players who were still in their jerseys. They thought I was autograph hunting and I told them they simply matched the description of a gang of bank robbers who dressed like the 49ers.

Comment

Officer Career, some of my comments from the other thread were taken slightly out of context, and I apologize if you were offended. Going forward, I hope we can interact without rancor.
      “Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals, and charge after them in an unstoppable manner”

Comment

I don't know the history here..... but, once you're labeled as a troll there is no going back.

Comment

Twang twang twang, On the troll again...I just can't wait to get on the troll again....The life I love is killin trolls with my friends
          And I can't wait to get on the troll again.
          Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

I work for an agency that borders Houston, TX.

We've stopped several athletes and rappers....not me personally. I don't think we've arrested anyone high profile though...

You know the female R&B group Destiny's Child? I've dealt with one of their dads on a domestic dispute.

Comment

I've never had any encounters, however I'm sure the guys who hooked up "Ice Tea" had an interesting experience.
              Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Almost everyone I hook thinks they are a local celebrity or have a sense of entitlement like a celebrity........

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro View Post
                  Officer Career, some of my comments from the other thread were taken slightly out of context, and I apologize if you were offended. Going forward, I hope we can interact without rancor.
                  OK, here's a poster,who's acted like a total horse's *** in another thread he started. Now he wants interaction absent rancor. Doesn't work that way Camaro. You achieved status as a troll. As has been noted, there is no going back.

Comment

None of your comments were taken out of context. You simply didn't like the honest replies you received.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                      None of your comments were taken out of context. You simply didn't like the honest replies you received.
                      Fair enough, Officer Phillip. I said some things I shouldn't have, and am man enough to admit it. Would like to add that outside of some sarcasm, I was still respectful.

Comment

No you weren't. You outright called me a liar while trying to bait officers into telling you that you, as a matter of routine, were profiled by the police department and your never ending paranoia is okay.

If you are serious about continuing forward here then my recomendation is to post less, read more, and maybe when you do post think before you do. Remember this is the internet and sarcasm and inflection are hard to judge. Also understand that we as a community here stand behind each other based on our profession. I may have never personally met the sworn folks on here but I know that should we ever need each other none of us would hesitate to step up and help. It's a trust and a bondthat few understand, so when you go against one of us you go against us all.

Comment

Originally posted by careerchange#2 View Post
                          No you weren't. You outright called me a liar while trying to bait officers into telling you that you, as a matter of routine, were profiled by the police department and your never ending paranoia is okay.

If you are serious about continuing forward here then my recomendation is to post less, read more, and maybe when you do post think before you do. Remember this is the internet and sarcasm and inflection are hard to judge. Also understand that we as a community here stand behind each other based on our profession. I may have never personally met the sworn folks on here but I know that should we ever need each other none of us would hesitate to step up and help. It's a trust and a bondthat few understand, so when you go against one of us you go against us all.
                          Officer Career, it's a question of semantics and interpretation. I did not call YOU, personally, a liar. I was speaking in general terms in regards to that phrase.

I will do as you said, post less, and read more.

Comment

Would love to hear your experiences.
                            This is dumb.
                            Even if I did, they would be treated like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio5-0 View Post
                              This is dumb.
                              Even if I did, they would be treated like everyone else.
                              Officer Ohio, I've heard of athletes keeping tickets to a big game in their cars "just" in case they're pulled over. Was just curious if the professional courtesy was extended to them.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4278 users online. 231 members and 4047 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X