300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJx2 View Post
    No, no, no...or at least it shouldn't. Non-public records may be kept at the local level after an expungement, but any information transmitted to any other agency about the arrest and/or conviction shall be notified to destroy any documents pertaining to the arrest/conviction within 6 months of this court order.

I JUST read an expungement order today. Maybe other states word their orders differently, but as for my state, EVERYTHING except non-public information may be kept at the department level.

When I worked in the identification unit, we routinely ran criminal histories and you could find people who had expungements only because they would have their previous FBI number in our local system, but that FBI number would return invalid results...The FBI would assign a NEW number for the current arrest
    Ok whatever you say.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
      Ok whatever you say.
      Would you like me to send you a copy of an order of expungment...I'm just telling you how it is here, you don't have clam up and be a jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by TJx2 View Post
        Would you like me to send you a copy of an order of expungment...I'm just telling you how it is here, you don't have clam up and be a jackass.
        Name calling is not necessary or warranted.

Jeeeze.............this is a crappy internet forum not arguing before the Supreme Court.

I simply choose not to continue an argument that neither of us will win.

There are more than one of us on this forum who disagree & have accessed "expunged" records when conducting BI's.

Your mileage may differ.
        Last edited by Iowa #1603; 03-26-2011, 09:02 AM.
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
          Name calling is not necessary or warranted.

Jeeeze.............this is a crappy internet forum not arguing before the Supreme Court.

I simply choose not to continue an argument that neither of us will win.

There are more than one of us on this forum who disagree & have accessed "expunged" records when conducting BI's.

Your mileage may differ.
          Ok whatever you say.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3218 users online. 211 members and 3007 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X