Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even the impound yard outsouces to India!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even the impound yard outsouces to India!!

This just cracks me up. My car got jacked by the Dallas PD. Since the transmission was on it's way out, I decided not to get the car out of the yard. Instead I bought a perfectly good car for $350.00, less than the impound bill at their auction a few days later. Now I get phone calls coming out of Mumbai, India. Each time the collector is informed that a signiture (refused to sign papers at police stop) was never obtain. The debt gets bounced back locally and reoutsourced every time I ask for a copy of a signiture or promisary note. The credit bureus has been notified of lack of signiture on this transaction making me safe from bad credit reporting.

City of Dallas,

If you take a person's car, the risk is on you. LOL...

Ha...ha...ha...you got'em!

Now be on your way.
    This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

Yeah, good luck with that $350.00 car.

Comment

I want to be like you when I grow up.

Comment

Because you're a Toy R' Us kid!!! *sings and dances*

Comment

18 months later, it still works just fine. All it needed was a fuel pump 4 months ago. The car only had 82,000 miles and built in 99'.

Comment

Until it get's towed too
              Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
                Until it get's towed too
                Yeah, using Dallas' newest rotation wrecker. "Custom Towing by Gunga- Din".

Comment

India, go figure. LMAO!
                  " The Beatings will continue until Morale Improves "

Comment

Probably not cause the Driver Responsibility Surcharges are paid. I could not keep a license/insurance for years due to not being able to pay the fees. Finally had to file bankruptcy and charge off my debts so the DRP can be paid before the fees mounts yet even more.

Comment

Originally posted by herbigharo32 View Post
                      This just cracks me up. My car got jacked by the Dallas PD. Since the transmission was on it's way out, I decided not to get the car out of the yard. Instead I bought a perfectly good car for $350.00, less than the impound bill at their auction a few days later. Now I get phone calls coming out of Mumbai, India. Each time the collector is informed that a signiture (refused to sign papers at police stop) was never obtain. The debt gets bounced back locally and reoutsourced every time I ask for a copy of a signiture or promisary note. The credit bureus has been notified of lack of signiture on this transaction making me safe from bad credit reporting.

City of Dallas,

If you take a person's car, the risk is on you. LOL...
                      Just have to ask....English is not your primary language, is it????

Comment

mubo dobui isssy whatie i talkie!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7000 users online. 363 members and 6637 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X