Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adult Bullying: Bullying on Steroids. (Police Officer on video)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adult Bullying: Bullying on Steroids. (Police Officer on video)

I posted here and asked questions here before. All I got was officers making fun of me. That I a am crazy.. That I hallucinated the whole thing. However, now one of your own came on the news.. On the air, on TV and he not only admits but describes what it has been happening to me for so long.

Please take a look at the 2 minutes news report
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB-MlhPmXqk

Do you think that Police Lieutenant Larry Richard from the Santa Cruz CA Police Department also needs therapy? Or did he break your Blue Code of Silence by talking to the media? Are you going to respond seriously? Or are you going to divert the topic of this thread by making more fun of me or fun of Lieutenant Larry Richard as well? Well, he is one of your own.

I posted that video in my youtube channel.

Also, as a fun fact.. I sent some of my videos to few law enforcement agencies accross the country and they traced my email to my friends house were the email was sent. They wanted to quesiton me about it. But I "escaped" because I was traveling.

This was the video that upset them I think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAIKir8P7Yk
    It was the New York State police, The Riverside District Attorny, Riverside Sheriff and Seattle WA Police after my bones. Oh Boy I was scared! So the "fun fact wasn't "fun" anymore. Someome experienced in these matters told me that what I think is "fun" is going to get me in a lot of trouble sometime. I am 48 years old and so far I have been trouble free.

So I went to see an Attorney and that is why I got so many disclaimers in the videos and in my youtube channels.

Last edited by Activist; 03-16-2011, 10:43 AM. Reason: removed *****

So, do you have a question, or are you just trying to show that all cops are bad?
    Those of us that are in this profession have much thicker skins than the average person. Your "insults" are not even a good pimple on the *** of what truly bothers us. -Iowa 1603

Comment

Put the tinfoil hat back on.
      I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

Originally posted by Activist View Post
        Do you think that Police Lieutenant Larry Richard from the Santa Cruz CA Police Department also needs therapy?
        Since this was the only real question I could find in your post, here's my answer: No, just you.
        Originally posted by kontemplerande
        Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

I'm forwarding this thread to the BIT(Bureau of Targeting Individuals) and so that they can stalk you some more.

Comment

Sorry guys, this was my bad. I was on the team that was supposed to get him, but he escaped by traveling.

Comment

I have a solution for Mr. Whiny, don't play loud music at 3:00am...
              It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
              Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by Activist View Post
                Are you going to respond seriously? Or are you going to divert the topic of this thread by making more fun of me
                I will go with option 2 and make fun of you.

Here's what I need you to do:

1. Tell your mom that you are thankfull for continueing to let you live in her basement at the age of 48.
                2. Upload a real picture of yourself on Match.com
                3. Edit your information on match.com to include: living at home, 48 years old, "kinda crazy".
                4. Delete your account on officer.com
                5. Stop making youtube videos
                6. Never call another PD again (unless of course you're calling 911)
                7. Get a job
                8. Don't be crazy.
                9. Take your prescribed medication.
                10. Don't respond to this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Dingo990 View Post
                  Sorry guys, this was my bad. I was on the team that was supposed to get him, but he escaped by traveling.
                  Damnit Dingo! Academy 101: always assume they will escape by traveling. Why didn't you use the cyber police and track his location via lazer beam triangulation?

Comment

Originally posted by Doughboy213 View Post
                    So, do you have a question, or are you just trying to show that all cops are bad?
                    His username is "Activist," even the FBI would call that a clue.
                    sigpic

Comment

Put the keyboard down very carefully and step away from it. Find the power cord to your computer and pull on it real hard. Throw it in the trash. Thank you.
                      Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Wow, what a load those videos are, I had to take a look against my better judgment. The vid of the woman sitting in her car narrating as she films passers by and then thinks she is being "stalked" when they notice her and point out that there is a woman in her car video taping them. Truly the internet is a way for the wackazoids in the world to unite and convince each other they are the normal ones. Come to think of it, I'll probably be listed now as a "gangstalker" for this post..
                        "I am... reminded of something Cardinal Wolsey once told me. That I should only ever tell the king what he ought to do, not what he could do; for if the lion knows his own strength, no man could control him". Sir Thomas More

Comment

BTW activist, I would venture a guess and say the Lt. on the news is not referring specifically to you, but to the teenagers who IM Text and post comments on facebook.
                          "I am... reminded of something Cardinal Wolsey once told me. That I should only ever tell the king what he ought to do, not what he could do; for if the lion knows his own strength, no man could control him". Sir Thomas More

Comment

Usually refer a tin foil hat wearing soul, such as this unfortunate person, to Adult protective services......meds really do help but you have to take them as prescribed.
                            Judge me by the enemies I have made----Unknown

Comment

This guy's supposedly 48?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8299 users online. 362 members and 7937 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X