300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok,I have to ask......

At the risk of being flogged,hung and thrown to the wolves,I have to ask.....How does a PI consider themselves to be a part of LE?
    I'm old......that's all.

About the same way the mall ninja does.

Many former & retired LEO's get a license & become PI's to earn money.....................some wannabe's are in that same line of work.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

Many former & retired LEO's get a license & become PI's to earn money.....................some wannabe's are in that same line of work.
      I guess that makes sense. Am I guessing that the one I'm referring to is a wannabe with a bad attitude?

Did that just come from my keyboard??
      I'm old......that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by wyofirebirdbaby View Post
        I guess that makes sense. Am I guessing that the one I'm referring to is a wannabe with a bad attitude?

Did that just come from my keyboard??
        I THINK I know who you are talking about.
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I THINK I know who you are talking about.
          All I'm gonna say is....he may be a good PI but his attitude stinks and his arrogance is even worse. It bugged me enough that I had to ask the question.

Don't they have their own website?? LOL!!
          Last edited by wyofirebirdbaby; 03-12-2011, 11:55 AM. Reason: added comment
          I'm old......that's all.

Comment

In my opinion...you either are a cop OR YOU'RE NOT!

If you retired from LE and become a PI...you have retired creds... a professional courtesy is not out of the question.

If you leave LE and become a PI...you don't have the creds......need I go further?
            Last edited by deputy x 2; 03-12-2011, 03:22 PM.
            This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

There are many PI's who are hard-working, dedicated professionals. They do a job and don't try to blend it into something its not. However, like security, private investigations also attracts the "wanna-be" types who couldn't make it as a police officer. I'm pretty sure that our recent visitor who is no more falls into that category.
              Originally posted by kontemplerande
              Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
                In my opinion...you either are a cop OR YOU'RE NOT!
                I agree 100% with that. Even retired LE is just that......LE. I can't see anyone being retired LE and act like that! Especially to even "former" comrads.

LE is fairly self explainatory while private investigataors or private detectives require no LE training or knowledge........or am I wrong?

I see he got banned. Good. I may be bad but he even topped me! LOL!
                I'm old......that's all.

Comment

I love the mall ninja. I want to meet the mall ninja and buy him a beer and talk about how I could be a part of the mall ninja squad.
                  Originally posted by K40
                  To me, open carry is the equivalent of the couple making out and groping each other at the food court in the mall. Yeah, they are probably legal, as long as they don't start getting undressed. But they are still social retards.
                  ‎"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him." - Rooster Cogburn

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
                    There are many PI's who are hard-working, dedicated professionals. They do a job and don't try to blend it into something its not. However, like security, private investigations also attracts the "wanna-be" types who couldn't make it as a police officer. I'm pretty sure that our recent visitor who is no more falls into that category.
                    You are right on the nose there.

I hired 2 PIs,the first one advertising he was one but not licensed and he scammed me out of $450 before I caught on to what he was doing. He was arrogant.

The second was very good,very professional and very easy to work with. Not once did she act arrogant or more knowledgeable than what she was working with. She was the Field Agent Administrator so she knew her job.

I was always told that if you had to brag about it you weren't as good as you thought and to never trust anyone who says,"trust me,I wouldn't lie to you!

He came out of the gate at 1000 MPH and got shut down quickly. Wonder if it made his "air"bag inflate? LOL!
                    I'm old......that's all.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4848 users online. 261 members and 4587 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X