Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I contest this ticket?

ok I got it
    Last edited by dnguyen4; 03-11-2011, 12:12 AM.

Know what? You claim you're not trying to get out of the ticket, but that's exactly what you're trying to do. You've also come to the wrong place looking for sympathy. As a forum, we don't second guess, criticise, or critique the actions of other Officers. You have a right to contest any citation issued to you, and the decision to exercise that right is yours alone to make. Now, at no extra charge, is a little hint, If you elect to take the citation to court, leave the crap you've posted here at the door. If you whine and moan to the Judge in the manner you have here, it's entirely possible you'll be looking at some serious fines and court costs.

Comment

No .
      This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

Dang it,someone PLEASE start quoting these for posterity,especially if you gonna flame them in the first response,sorta like the BJ kid down below.
        Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Shame on you Phillip!

This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

Originally posted by mavriktu View Post
            Dang it,someone PLEASE start quoting these for posterity,especially if you gonna flame them in the first response,sorta like the BJ kid down below.
            I get upset when the OP deletes a dumba** question before I can read it!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5771 users online. 340 members and 5431 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X