300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coast To Coast?

Anyone else listen to Coast To Coast while on patrol late at night? I love listening to some of the crazies who call in, paranoid about the government and such. Just wondering if i'm the only talk radio nerd.

Only when I'm wearing my aluminum foil hat.
    This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

I haven't listened for years. Art Bell made me laugh all night.
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Since they actually remove the am/fm radios from our radio cars, no......
        The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
          Since they actually remove the am/fm radios from our radio cars, no......
          They remove the am/fm radios? Really?? Is that a need space for equipment thing, or a you shouldn't be listening to anything other than the police radio thing?
          “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCDep View Post
            They remove the am/fm radios? Really?? Is that a need space for equipment thing, or a you shouldn't be listening to anything other than the police radio thing?
            Partially for space, but mostly because you shouldn't be listening to anything but the 2-3 channels you are supposed to be monitoring at all times; and these channels are almost never quiet for more than a few minutes.....even at 0300 during the week.
            The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Love listening...I have to tune in via my cell phone though, no stations around here carry it anymore. I'm not a believer in most of the stories, but it is quite comical at times! The first night I ever heard the show they were talking about elves, faeries, ghosts...pretty freaky show that night!

Comment

Coast to Coast is the only thing I miss about mids. The day time talk shows are terrible.

Comment

Wouldn't do a midnight shift without it. My wife thinks I am nuts because every now and then a guest makes sense to me.
                  Last edited by MidwestCop; 03-25-2011, 10:50 AM.

Comment

All the time......one night I was out on a stakeout with a younger officer. he said after an hour he was wondering how I could stand listening to crop circle causing black helicopters that were spreading chem trails trying to brainwash us into believing alien abductions were not true.....

Comment

I get creeped out while checking our cemeteries when they are talking about paranormal things. My checks are usually quick!

Comment

Its one of the things I miss about being a day walker now. Of course, I could only stomach the conspiracy theory episodes for a few minutes before I'd find something else to listen to.
                        Originally posted by kontemplerande
                        Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
                          Its one of the things I miss about being a day walker now. Of course, I could only stomach the conspiracy theory episodes for a few minutes before I'd find something else to listen to.
                          I'm usually the same way, but topics about the Illuminati interest me for some reason...

Comment

Art Bell and various and sundry guests kept me entertained for years.

Comment

They've got some weird callers on that show...

But I do enjoy my talk radio. Here in Houston I listen to 950AM. It's basically the Anti-Obama radio station.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5760 users online. 342 members and 5418 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X