300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a fact that ........

Is it a fact that cadaver dogs have a higher early death rate and noted depression issues over the K-9 dogs used for drug detection and arson detection?
    I'm old......that's all.

Originally posted by wyofirebirdbaby View Post
    Is it a fact that cadaver dogs have a higher early death rate and noted depression issues over the K-9 dogs used for drug detection and arson detection?
    lol .

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
      lol .
      that response to the OP made me lol

Comment

They also spend more time searching under dangerous sometimes toxic and chemically contaminated conditions.

They don't love us that much. If you died your dog would start eating you before he figured out how to open the trash can.

I'm sure he'd miss you, but they just have an outlook we can't appreciate.

M-11
        “All men dream...... But not equally..
        Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
        but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
        for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by M-11 View Post
          They also spend more time searching under dangerous sometimes toxic and chemically contaminated conditions. I can see that being a major cause of earlier deaths.

They don't love us that much. If you died your dog would start eating you before he figured out how to open the trash can.Very true but then again I'd eat the dog first before getting in my trash can,too!LOL!

I'm sure he'd miss you, but they just have an outlook we can't appreciate.

M-11
          Thank you,M-11. I was watching a special on the National Geographic channel about the cadaver dogs used in situations like the huge earthquakes and 9-11 and the handler of a cadaver dog said that she'd been through numerous dogs in her career due to the issues around finding dead bodies only all the time. Just wondered if it was true.

Animals do experience some human traits and I've seen depression in cats that lose their owner. Dogs too. I know they don't respond as humans do.

Ever see the movie Hatchi? I believe that was a true story.
          I'm old......that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
            lol .
            At least my question made you laugh and it was definately a better question than "Will this disqualify me" posted earlier! Smarter? Maybe not so much but definately a better question!
            I'm old......that's all.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5630 users online. 356 members and 5274 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X