300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anabolic Steroids

If somebody is applying for a law enforcement agency, and in the application packet it states that if you
    ever used a controlled substance you would be disqualifed .... would oral anabolic steroids be considered
    as a controlled substance? Would each state differ?

Trying to look up the ILCS for IL and it's not showing as a controlled substance.

some Ive seen ask specifically is youve used "steroids"

Are all steroids illegal? If your sate does not consider them illegal controlled subtances you may be ok, but disclose everything so it doesnt bite you in the end

what were you taking?

www.legalsteroids.com ...............are they dangerous? (will brink, Im looking in your direction for an answer on that)
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Here is the easy way to look at this. Have you taken any drug that you were not given a prescription for by a doctor??? If the answer is yes, then you will be disqualified.

What was your purpose for taking the steroid??
      Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

Comment

Anabolic steroids are a controlled substance under federal law. It doesn't matter whether they are oral or injectable.
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

If you took steriods that you obtained illegally you need to come clean and let the department know. It may or may not disqualify you. Noone can say for sure. But if you get hired and they find out later you will more then likely get fired and your le career would be over period.

Comment

Originally posted by goodfella View Post
            If somebody is applying for a law enforcement agency, and in the application packet it states that if you
            ever used a controlled substance you would be disqualifed .... would oral anabolic steroids be considered
            as a controlled substance? Would each state differ?

Trying to look up the ILCS for IL and it's not showing as a controlled substance.
            Read ateamer's reply. You're also misconstruing the term "controlled substance". Most prescription medications are "controlled substances". Taken as prescriptions they are legal. O T H, should your application ask if you've taken steroids, and the answer is "yes" it''s very likely that you'll be disqualified. Now I refer you to BigDog4907's reply. Read the replies carefully, and then you should pretty well know where you stand.

Comment

Yes, it's a controlled substance. No, it probably won't sink you for life (although it might with some departments). List it, tell the truth and see what happens.

Comment

I am guessing if you took anabolic steroids, you knew full well what you were doing and, what you were taking. Most people who use steroids know a whole lot of info before starting. So, you should know if you took a designer drug (not really correct term)/ prohormone that was a leagal simulation of a illeagal anabolic compound or, if you infact took a illegal compound or even a legal one with out a perscription.

I would also venture to guess that when you B.I. or poly examiner looks at you they will have a good idea as to your useage.

Integrity is essential in L.E. own up to what you did, no more, no less and see what happens.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4955 users online. 287 members and 4668 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X