Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business or pleasure

Now my question is what does that mean, "Business or for Pleasure."
    Last edited by justrm02; 12-09-2015, 06:36 PM.

He's asking if you're there in your official capacity as an officer, or if you're there for personal reasons.
    “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

can't ever imagine going to court being for 'pleasure'
      Judge me by the enemies I have made----Unknown

Comment

Wow, you sure seem to have some issues when it comes to getting into the courthouse....

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...ply-and-answer
        Originally posted by kontemplerande
        Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Thanks a lot. I can tell this forum is going to help me out with the lingo so that the guys at the station won't [email protected]#$ round with me. You know how it is with the rookies.

Comment

ok imagine this...

your recently divorced... you moved and got a new job...
            you have no friends there yet...
            you have been to court previously.. and found the the judge to be a real riot. never had so many chuckles in 3 hours in your life...

You have nothing to do today... and remember hey.. its a court day.. i dont have court.. but im bored and would like to do something other than sit on the computer..

you go to court for pleasure..

Comment

business or pleasure

"Wow, you sure seem to have some issues when it comes to getting into the courthouse...."
              tell me about it : ( You seem to be on top of my game when it comes to postings, I like it.
              Last edited by justrm02; 09-15-2010, 10:56 AM. Reason: wrong message

Comment

I'm not sure what to make of this question. Do you really not know what was meant?

Comment

I had a idea, I just wanted to make sure my idea was correct. I don't like to assume until I have all the facts and data straight.

Comment

Originally posted by BigW View Post
                    I'm not sure what to make of this question. Do you really not know what was meant?
                    I am in agreement....what did you think it meant? how did you answer?
                    Have you ever posted under the name Interstatelaw??
                    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by im faster View Post
                      ok imagine this...

your recently divorced... you moved and got a new job...
                      you have no friends there yet...
                      you have been to court previously.. and found the the judge to be a real riot. never had so many chuckles in 3 hours in your life...

You have nothing to do today... and remember hey.. its a court day.. i dont have court.. but im bored and would like to do something other than sit on the computer..

you go to court for pleasure..
                      Got it, makes sense. I didn't consider it from that angle. Unfortunately, alot of our courtrooms get so packed they make people leave unless they are directly involved.
                      Judge me by the enemies I have made----Unknown

Comment

They probably meant if you were there to testify on a case you handled or if it were for personal matters. If you are in court for a personal issue (divorce, being sued, suing someone), you are not allowed to be armed.
                        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6667 users online. 350 members and 6317 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X