Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, you guys are really hammering me here. I figured this would be the case, hoped it wouldn't but figured it would be. I'm not worried about and I knew by posting this thread I was opening myself up to it. And I'll stop posting in the squad room.
    The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
    I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
    Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

Originally posted by LT Dangle View Post
      Damn you!
      sorry LT..LOL.

OP, question. How did the BP find out about this citation you received?
      "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
        I resigned because the Union lawyer actually advised me he spoke with the Chief and said he was seriously considering firing me because I was a few months off of completing my two year probation. The Union lawyer told me that if I was recommended for termination I wouldn't have any way of fighting it and it would screw me over worse then by simply resigning.

I know I made a choice and now I have to live with the consequences and I am prepared to do that. I still, however, am not going to stop trying. I am going to keep putting in with different agencies till I find one willing to give me a chance, or till I'm dead, lol. I hope it's not the ladder.
        Not that I think that you need to be a cop, but...

IF you resigned during a probationary period in federal service, you have specific rights and your employer is limited in what they can put in your OPF. If you were not issued a NOPR, then it will always be a resignation in the OPF, and that is what the SF-50 will state.

Comment

Alcohol issues = DQ.
          You didn't post the rest of the quote where I said I have quit drinking. Have for some time now. I stay away from alcohol all together, and have been doing such since even before this came to light.

And as long I'm putting it all out there, this incident happened last year, and just came out a few weeks ago. For what ever the chick decided several months later to go to the police and cry rape. Guess I didn't call her enough or something. After the police investigation I got a ticket for giving alcohol to a minor and she caught charges for filing a false police report. I could have lied when the cops asked me if I gave her alcohol that night , but didn't and chose to be able to know that after making a mistake I faced up to it like a man.
          The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

But I'd do him.
          Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

Comment

I did resign in my probationary period, and I have an SF-50B right now and it shows that I left the service in good standing. I was told I would be getting the official SF-50 at a future date. I wasn't issued an NOPR (I don't think I was anyway) and have no idea what that is to be honest.

I was, however, technically arrested when I received the citation and plan to state it as such on any future application I put in. I also plan on trying to go back to my same previous agency. Third times the charm right?
            Last edited by Mr. Green; 02-23-2010, 11:58 AM. Reason: ..........

But I'd do him.

Comment

Originally posted by irishlad2nv View Post
              sorry LT..LOL.

OP, question. How did the BP find out about this citation you received?
              I told my supervisor right after muster the same day I received it. Didn't want it to look like I was trying to hide anything.

But I'd do him.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr. Green;2231709]You didn't post the rest of the quote where I said I have quit drinking. Have for some time now. I stay away from alcohol all together, and have been doing such since even before this came to light. QUOTE]. Where did you mention this?

Anyway, yeah seems as there was more to the story. You went on one date with this girl and she cried rape months later? Seems as though the locals called up your agency and they investigated you as well? And all you ended up with was a citation for underage drinking? Interesting...

And you are actually going to re-apply with the BP? I don't see them hiring you back though. Best of luck though.
                "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

You didn't post the rest of the quote where I said I have quit drinking. Have for some time now. I stay away from alcohol all together, and have been doing such since even before this came to light.
                  Again, alcohol issues = DQ. You abstain until you choose to go back and then F'd up again. Issues.

And as long I'm putting it all out there, this incident happened last year, and just came out a few weeks ago. For what ever the chick decided several months later to go to the police and cry rape. Guess I didn't call her enough or something. After the police investigation I got a ticket for giving alcohol to a minor and she caught charges for filing a false police report. I could have lied when the cops asked me if I gave her alcohol that night , but didn't and chose to be able to know that after making a mistake I faced up to it like a man.
                  Oh boy... and the plot thickens.

You got a ticket for giving alcohol to a minor to which the police did not observe!?

Not in my world would that happen, but ok.

Comment

I did resign in my probationary period, and I have an SF-50B right now and it shows that I left the service in good standing. I was told I would be getting the official SF-50 at a future date.

I was, however, technically arrested when received the citation and plan to state it as such on any future application I put in. I also plan on trying to go back to my same previous agency. Third times the charm right?
                    Sure. That could happen in federal service. They will take almost anyone.

Comment

Again, alcohol issues = DQ. You abstain until you choose to go back and then F'd up again. Issues.

Oh boy... and the plot thickens.

You got a ticket for giving alcohol to a minor to which the police did not observe!?

Not in my world would that happen, but ok.
                      That's exactly what happened. And as for the alcohol issues, I used to drink yes. Maybe 6-7 drinks a month (usually the same weekend) if that. Sometimes I would go for months without drinking. I decided it wasn't for me at all and have simply stopped all together. If you want to call that alcohol issues. Well I guess that's up to you.

But I'd do him.

Comment

[QUOTE=irishlad2nv;2231722]
                        You didn't post the rest of the quote where I said I have quit drinking. Have for some time now. I stay away from alcohol all together, and have been doing such since even before this came to light. QUOTE]. Where did you mention this?

Anyway, yeah seems as there was more to the story. You went on one date with this girl and she cried rape months later? Seems as though the locals called up your agency and they investigated you as well? And all you ended up with was a citation for underage drinking? Interesting...

And you are actually going to re-apply with the BP? I don't see them hiring you back though. Best of luck though.
                        Nope, the cops didn't call the BP.

But I'd do him.

Comment

That's exactly what happened. And as for the alcohol issues, I used to drink yes. Maybe 6-7 drinks a month (usually the same weekend) if that. Sometimes I would go for months without drinking. I decided it wasn't for me at all and have simply stopped all together. If you want to call that alcohol issues. Well I guess that's up to you.
                          Hey Mr. Less than dersirable candidate, you came and asked the question. My answer was, and remains, that you do not make good decisions when it comes to alcohol. I would DQ you on that alone. Your period of sobriety has not been long enough to establish a track record.

Were you convicted on your citation?

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr. Green;2231739]

But you were investigated for an alleged rape as well as providing alcohol to a minor while you were a LEO? I guess if they hired you back twice, they might again, if they ever hire again...

Comment

Hey Mr. Less than dersirable candidate, you came and asked the question. My answer was, and remains, that you do not make good decisions when it comes to alcohol. I would DQ you on that alone. Your period of sobriety has not been long enough to establish a track record.

Were you convicted on your citation?
                              You are right, and I apologize. I was the lowest level misdemeanor. Can't remember what class exactly but I was told by the court it was the lowest. It was for providing alcohol to a minor. That's what the paperwork says.

But I'd do him.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr. Green;2231739]

Doesn't sound right. If I am ivestigating a LEO on rape charges, you better bet your A$z I am calling his/her agency to cover my own!
                                Last edited by LT Dangle; 02-23-2010, 12:37 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5148 users online. 318 members and 4830 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X