300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• narcotic officers OP/ RANT not bad

they came to my house one day .....we had a cookout and there where allot of my friends there ....they said they watched the cookout and said we had crack dealers at our house .......i wasn't home when they came back later ....i was at work.......they came to the door and questioned my wife .....they smelled weed (they said)and they still asked her to let them come in ........basically they told her to give up her little weed she smokes when she is on her period......anyway they told her that if she tried to set up the dealers they where asking about they would drop her charge.....but we don't ****ing smoke crack ......she ate the charge.......she should have never let them in .....i don't care what they think they smell ........i know they want to bust the big crack dealers ........i'm all for that ......terrible drug the worst by far......but they harass low level once in a while weed smokers to try to flip on some local corny *** .....punck *** by the way crack dealers .......

i know weed is illegall and I'm sorry but ....she needs it

i guess I'm rambling ......i respect the law to the utmost that i can.......i really wish i could be a LEO serve the people

but i know allot of officers and they all seem deppressed........it seems like a thankless job.......low pay ......just crazy.........lots of people just hate you for no reason......i always contribute to the local PD.....
    Last edited by DudefromNC; 02-15-2010, 10:08 PM.
    “The only man who makes no mistakes is the man who never does anything.”

“When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all.”

Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

This isn't a cell phone. Post with proper punctuation and sentence structure if you want to be taken seriously. Oh, and this is a LAW ENFORCEMENT board. The officers were right.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Did they find weed on your wife? If they did it is not bad to try and flip her. A little bit of weed in your state is what...$100.00 dollar fine? Narcotic Officers will not waste there time with a petty pot charge based on a hunch; they have bigger and better things to do. Trust me there was reasonable suspicion to believe that someone at that party was a crackhead/dealer.

Thanks for your support in LE though. I tried my best to give you a reasonable response without being callous.

Comment

Isn't this "Ask a Cop"? Did I miss the question? By the way, you can't be LE if you live in a house where people smoke weed......that's called "Breaking the Law"
        I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it

"But the bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet
        it" - Thucydides

sigpic

Comment

Those are some damn thorough narc agents considering they know when your wife has her period.

Either that or there's some flipping of another type going on...nudge nudge...wink wink
          Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

she should try midol
            In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

I vote this as the stupidest thread in Ask A Cop ever....except the peanut butter, dog and balls thread.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Smurfette
              Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
              Originally posted by DAL
              You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Please report to prison immediately. You have nothing to offer this world.

Comment

Originally posted by DudefromNC View Post
                  they came to my house one day .....we had a cookout and there where allot of my friends there ....they said they watched the cookout and said we had crack dealers at our house .......i wasn't home when they came back later ....i was at work.......they came to the door and questioned my wife .....they smelled weed (they said)and they still asked her to let them come in ........basically they told her to give up her little weed she smokes when she is on her period......anyway they told her that if she tried to set up the dealers they where asking about they would drop her charge.....but we don't ****ing smoke crack ......she ate the charge.......she should have never let them in .....i don't care what they think they smell ........i know they want to bust the big crack dealers ........i'm all for that ......terrible drug the worst by far......but they harass low level once in a while weed smokers to try to flip on some local corny *** .....punck *** by the way crack dealers .......

i guess I'm rambling ......i respect the law to the utmost that i can.......i really wish i could be a LEO serve the people

but i know allot of officers and they all seem deppressed........it seems like a thankless job.......low pay ......just crazy.........lots of people just hate you for no reason......i always contribute to the local PD.....

Just because I don't want something this stupid to be erased.

Comment

Originally posted by FJDave View Post
                    I vote this as the stupidest thread in Ask A Cop ever....except the peanut butter, dog and balls thread.
                    it could be a tie..lol

no wait the PB thread still wins.
                    In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

Ok I've heard of smoking weed for Cataracts, and a few other medical conditions, But for bein on your period? REALLY?

OK so they suspected there was some Marijuana, they were right, your wife refused to cooperate and took the charge....what was your question?

Comment

i always contribute to the local PD
                        Make sure you have a bumper sticker that says that....lol.

I know that if I smoked weed I would definatly do it when my wife was on her period.

To answer your question....
                        Yes, you can baste the turkey prior to putting it in the oven but make sure you re-baste each hour that it cooks to keep the outside moist.
                        Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

You are right, the man is holding you down. Here you are, a law-abiding citizen, and the police come harassing you for having a loud house party and smoking a bunch of weed.
                          What is Perseverance?
                          -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                          -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                          -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

Sounds to me like maybe you might have been smoking the weed a bit.

Hey buddy
                            Even the lowest end web enabled phone lets you use proper punctuation and capitalization. The only reason not to use those features is laziness.

Comment

we had a cookout and there where allot of my friends there ....they said they watched the cookout and said we had crack dealers at our house
                              See what you get when you have the wrong people as friends

but we don't ****ing smoke crack
                              Yet the dealers are your "friends"?

I have never heard of medicinal mj for periods, was it prescribed by a Doctor?

i respect the law to the utmost that i can
                              No you don't, your wife smokes weed and your friends are crack dealers!

lots of people just hate you for no reason
                              Just those who are intent on breaking the law

......i always contribute to the local PD.....
                              Novel thought, get your crack dealing buddies to contribute to the local PD, and together, you all might make a difference.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3884 users online. 170 members and 3714 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X