• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• westside popo
    replied
    1. Turn the dang phone off!
    2. Get a new phone number.
    3. Learn to spell, proper grammar, punctuation and capitalization.

To be honest with you there's not mutch the police can do for you in that situation. There are no threats of bodily harm and even if there were they're apparently not immenant. The most we're going to do around where I work is complete an incident report. Despite popular myth, the police reoprt is NOT going to make the phone calls stop, it's not going to prevent you from getting harmed or victimized. If it did do that I would personally go door to door and write incident reports for evrybody. If you want it documneted then keep a log of the dates and times of the phone calls or tell a friend or family member about them.
    Sorry for the rant but I get a LOT of these type calls from people demanding incident reports for some BS baby's mommas boyfriend, ex boyfriend or babby's daddy's new grilfriend or ex girlfriend dramma.
    Now if you notice someone sitting in front of your house or looking in your windows then call the police and tell them about the phone calls etc.

Leave a comment:

• crass cop
    replied
    nightshift is correct...i tell people to do that quite a bit, but its usually for landlines.
    When you trace it, (in my circumstances), the phone company will require a case # and they will notify the agency of the suspects info.

pre-paid cell phones you can buy at a liquor store are a pain because theres really no registration for them because you can buy minutes on little cards and toss them at any time.

Leave a comment:

• Nightshift va
    replied
    Originally posted by denise04 View Post
    i have a question i keep getting calls on my cell phone from someone who when i pick up want answer or say anything. its happened 4 days straite at the same time. i called phone company and they say they cant trace the number cause its a unknown number whatelse can be done. also i dont no who this can be?
    next time they call and you are sure they are listening. tell them to never call you again or you will involve the Police, then hang up.

If they call back dial *57 right after they are your last call...that does an automatic trace through your phone company. It cost you a little but the information should come right back included in your statement. Everything i told you is in the first part of your yellowpages in the yellow book.
    once you have the number get online and do that reverse lookup. That will atleast give you the area of the caller then you can pay the $15 if you want detailed information. Once you have all that if they call again. then call the police. Now that you have a suspect they will take the report for harrassing phone calls then tell you to go get a warrant if you want. If it's a wrong number you wasted everyones time.

Leave a comment:

• District B 13
    replied
    denise,

You are posting like a 6 year old.

Leave a comment:

• deputy x 2
    replied
    Originally posted by Outshined
    I am going to call you, and then you are going to say, "What the hell did I give this guy my number for, what was I thinking."
    Thank god for snitch phones.....

Leave a comment:

• deputy x 2
    replied
    Did you call me last night?
    No...I'm still waiting for you to call me.

Leave a comment:

• denise04
    replied
    well i thought this site was for asking a cop a question thts what it said hahahah

Leave a comment:

• denise04
    replied
    i dont have 1

Leave a comment:

• deputy x 2
    replied
    I got a call on my cell last night. It was a female, and she says, "Where are you?" I say, "Home" She says, "What the hell?" I say "It is a good night when a chick calls me." She starts laughing, (Obviously has the wrong number) and says, "Want me to breath heavy?" I say "Yes, I do." She hung up.
    Funny.....quick save that phone number Chief!!!!

Leave a comment:

• District B 13
    replied
    Stop texting. That's the next start.

Maybe it's the guy who was a convicted 20 years ago who wants to buy your gun so he can get a permit to carry it.

Or...try this. GO TO the local police station. Ask them all these questions. There. That's the ticket.

Leave a comment:

• denise04
    replied
    i dont have my number on internet i no thts a no no

Leave a comment:

• wirefire2
    replied
    Take your cell phone number off facebook for starters.

Leave a comment:

• crass cop
    replied
    A slo zipper is Baileys, vodka, kahlua and a drizzle of choc syrup

Leave a comment:

• crass cop
    replied
    call police, report annoying/harassing phone calls.....a decent cop or investigator should call the company and see if they can find out about the origins of the call. With all the technology, theres surely a way to trace it. They may not tell YOU, but they should tell the po-leece.
    I guarantee you if obama was getting the calls, they would be able to track the caller, so I doubt its impossible

Leave a comment:

• HotSoup
    replied
    Originally posted by denise04 View Post
    wel l there was a slo a zipper found on my front porch tht looked like it was off a jacket, and no i havent
    What's a slo zipper???? and just how does that tie into having a stalker????

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3513 users online. 206 members and 3307 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X