300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A slo zipper is Baileys, vodka, kahlua and a drizzle of choc syrup
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Take your cell phone number off facebook for starters.

Comment

i dont have my number on internet i no thts a no no

Comment

Stop texting. That's the next start.

Maybe it's the guy who was a convicted 20 years ago who wants to buy your gun so he can get a permit to carry it.

Or...try this. GO TO the local police station. Ask them all these questions. There. That's the ticket.
          Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Outshined
            I got a call on my cell last night. It was a female, and she says, "Where are you?" I say, "Home" She says, "What the hell?" I say "It is a good night when a chick calls me." She starts laughing, (Obviously has the wrong number) and says, "Want me to breath heavy?" I say "Yes, I do." She hung up.
            Funny.....quick save that phone number Chief!!!!
            This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

i dont have 1

Comment

well i thought this site was for asking a cop a question thts what it said hahahah

Comment

Did you call me last night?
                  No...I'm still waiting for you to call me.
                  This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

I am going to call you, and then you are going to say, "What the hell did I give this guy my number for, what was I thinking."
                    Thank god for snitch phones.....

Comment

denise,

You are posting like a 6 year old.
                      Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by denise04 View Post
                        i have a question i keep getting calls on my cell phone from someone who when i pick up want answer or say anything. its happened 4 days straite at the same time. i called phone company and they say they cant trace the number cause its a unknown number whatelse can be done. also i dont no who this can be?
                        next time they call and you are sure they are listening. tell them to never call you again or you will involve the Police, then hang up.

If they call back dial *57 right after they are your last call...that does an automatic trace through your phone company. It cost you a little but the information should come right back included in your statement. Everything i told you is in the first part of your yellowpages in the yellow book.
                        once you have the number get online and do that reverse lookup. That will atleast give you the area of the caller then you can pay the $15 if you want detailed information. Once you have all that if they call again. then call the police. Now that you have a suspect they will take the report for harrassing phone calls then tell you to go get a warrant if you want. If it's a wrong number you wasted everyones time.
                        "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

nightshift is correct...i tell people to do that quite a bit, but its usually for landlines.
                          When you trace it, (in my circumstances), the phone company will require a case # and they will notify the agency of the suspects info.

pre-paid cell phones you can buy at a liquor store are a pain because theres really no registration for them because you can buy minutes on little cards and toss them at any time.
                          "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                          The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                          sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                          Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

1. Turn the dang phone off!
                            2. Get a new phone number.
                            3. Learn to spell, proper grammar, punctuation and capitalization.

To be honest with you there's not mutch the police can do for you in that situation. There are no threats of bodily harm and even if there were they're apparently not immenant. The most we're going to do around where I work is complete an incident report. Despite popular myth, the police reoprt is NOT going to make the phone calls stop, it's not going to prevent you from getting harmed or victimized. If it did do that I would personally go door to door and write incident reports for evrybody. If you want it documneted then keep a log of the dates and times of the phone calls or tell a friend or family member about them.
                            Sorry for the rant but I get a LOT of these type calls from people demanding incident reports for some BS baby's mommas boyfriend, ex boyfriend or babby's daddy's new grilfriend or ex girlfriend dramma.
                            Now if you notice someone sitting in front of your house or looking in your windows then call the police and tell them about the phone calls etc.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3843 users online. 231 members and 3612 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X