300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stalker?

i have a question i keep getting calls on my cell phone from someone who when i pick up want answer or say anything. its happened 4 days straite at the same time. i called phone company and they say they cant trace the number cause its a unknown number whatelse can be done. also i dont no who this can be?

Lot's of questions today huh? For one it could be a telemarketer or a bill collector.

Next ?
    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Do you have reason to believe it's someone stalking you?

To answer the question you asked, you could get your number changed.
      “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

i dont think its a telemarketer, it happens on and off nuthead im not sure?

Comment

im new here so yes i have a lot of questions hahahah it cant be a telemarker i can hear the phone hang up

Comment

Originally posted by nuthead View Post
            Do you have reason to believe it's someone stalking you?
            You haven't answered the above question. Is there anyone you've had a recent fling or beef with? If not, it's highly unlikely you've been choosen at random for such calls. Possible, but unlikely.
            sigpic
            Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
            And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Planning on getting a gun to combat the telephone terrorist?

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=133664

Comment

Originally posted by denise04 View Post
                im new here so yes i have a lot of questions hahahah it cant be a telemarker i can hear the phone hang up
                Wow, so maybe it's an alien or Publishers Clearing house. Come on. If you think it's a stalker, call the Police!
                "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

ok thnks for your advice but this is an unknown number so i didnt feel police could track it is why i havent called already

Comment

wel l there was a slo a zipper found on my front porch tht looked like it was off a jacket, and no i havent

Comment

im tryin to block unknown numbers on my phone i hope it will work

Comment

wel l there was a slo a zipper found on my front porch tht looked like it was off a jacket, and no i havent
                        Huh???????

Comment

i have a question i keep getting calls on my cell phone from someone who when i pick up won't answer or say anything. its happened 4 days straight at the same time. i called phone company and they say they cant trace the number cause its a unknown number whatelse can be done. also i dont know who this can be?
                          There you go, I fixed you right up.

I would have my phone disconnected, and then build a tornado bunker and hide in there with a tiki torch and ramen noodles for the next 3 years.

Comment

What's a slo zipper???? and just how does that tie into having a stalker????

Comment

call police, report annoying/harassing phone calls.....a decent cop or investigator should call the company and see if they can find out about the origins of the call. With all the technology, theres surely a way to trace it. They may not tell YOU, but they should tell the po-leece.
                              I guarantee you if obama was getting the calls, they would be able to track the caller, so I doubt its impossible
                              "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                              The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                              sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                              Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5831 users online. 319 members and 5512 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X