• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheKansan
    replied
    Originally posted by denise04 View Post
    assalt charge and its in south carolina
    Please clarify if the offense was a felony or misdemeanor.

Leave a comment:

• SleepyCop
    replied
    listen im sorry i bothered you all i was just looking for answers ill take my concerns else where thanks for your advice
    Why don't you call your local PD? Are you so lazy you cannot pick up a phone?

-SC

Leave a comment:

• CruiserClass
    replied
    cal ur lokul shiriffs deepurtment un ax wun uv dose debatees shiriffs is normalee duh wuns who del wit registrationing an da permitting uva hangun

Leave a comment:

• denise04
    replied
    listen im sorry i bothered you all i was just looking for answers ill take my concerns else where thanks for your advice

Leave a comment:

• denise04
    replied
    hey not nice im new...lol

Leave a comment:

• denise04
    replied
    it was a simple assalt a state crime and plz if a southcarolina cop is here answer my question as im in south carolina i no diffrent states have diffrent rules.

Leave a comment:

• crass cop
    replied
    you mean like sex offender? If so then they CANNOT be "ex"...you cant fix them.
    I would, however let them use my gun, but only if I could watch them eat it.
    Dont you remember those Johnny Cochran commercials? "If youre a felon and you get caught with a gun, even I cant get you off., (cocky bastard), Felons burn 5 years"

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Denise, it's ver difficult to reply to your question with any real specifics, as you provided none. My reply will mirror that of my colleague from California. In Alabama, a person convicted of ANY felony, cannot possess, or have in his possession, any firearm or ammunition.

Leave a comment:

• SgtCHP
    replied
    If the offender was convicted of a felony, NO! Felons are not, in California, permitted to own a firearm, cannot register a firearm and cannot get a gun permit. But then, California is a odd duck when it comes to firearms, weapons, explosives, etc, etc, etc.

Leave a comment:

• KapsFB
    replied
    Yep. It's going off big time:

Leave a comment:

• nuthead
    replied
    Denise, we do need a little more information. What was the charge, specifically? Was it simple assault, ABHAN or ABWIK? Was it a state statute or city ordinance?

Leave a comment:

• just joe
    replied
    What kind of assault? (This is like pulling teeth).

Leave a comment:

• denise04
    replied
    yes it was a conviction

Leave a comment:

• DARE_SUPPORTER
    replied

Since you dont post enough info, even when asked it there was a CONVICTION?????

I'm gonna say no you can never ever ever be allowed to even look at a gun because you are not answering the question we have asked just to help you get an answer.

Good day......

Leave a comment:

• denise04
    replied
    hi

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4619 users online. 264 members and 4355 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X