300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exoffendor question plz

can a exoffendor who had a violent crime over 20 yrs ago own a gun register a gun and get a gun permit

can you be any more vague?

What was the crime? Convicted?

Comment

hi

assalt charge and its in south carolina

Comment

Originally posted by denise04 View Post
        assalt charge and its in south carolina

Since you dont post enough info, even when asked it there was a CONVICTION?????

I'm gonna say no you can never ever ever be allowed to even look at a gun because you are not answering the question we have asked just to help you get an answer.

Good day......

Comment

yes it was a conviction

Comment

What kind of assault? (This is like pulling teeth).

Comment

Denise, we do need a little more information. What was the charge, specifically? Was it simple assault, ABHAN or ABWIK? Was it a state statute or city ordinance?
              “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

Yep. It's going off big time:
                sigpic
                Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

If the offender was convicted of a felony, NO! Felons are not, in California, permitted to own a firearm, cannot register a firearm and cannot get a gun permit. But then, California is a odd duck when it comes to firearms, weapons, explosives, etc, etc, etc.

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Denise, it's ver difficult to reply to your question with any real specifics, as you provided none. My reply will mirror that of my colleague from California. In Alabama, a person convicted of ANY felony, cannot possess, or have in his possession, any firearm or ammunition.

Comment

you mean like sex offender? If so then they CANNOT be "ex"...you cant fix them.
                      I would, however let them use my gun, but only if I could watch them eat it.
                      Dont you remember those Johnny Cochran commercials? "If youre a felon and you get caught with a gun, even I cant get you off., (cocky bastard), Felons burn 5 years"
                      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

it was a simple assalt a state crime and plz if a southcarolina cop is here answer my question as im in south carolina i no diffrent states have diffrent rules.

Comment

hey not nice im new...lol

Comment

listen im sorry i bothered you all i was just looking for answers ill take my concerns else where thanks for your advice

Comment

cal ur lokul shiriffs deepurtment un ax wun uv dose debatees shiriffs is normalee duh wuns who del wit registrationing an da permitting uva hangun
                              I miss you, Dave.
                              http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2517 users online. 126 members and 2391 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X