Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your opinion is important here (Dash Cam Video)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where'd these videos come from? Or did I miss something? Kind of past my bedtime.

Comment

Your signature says it all, methinks.

I = Dumb and young.
      NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
        Your signature says it all, methinks.
        Hmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Under the radar View Post
          Hmm, for some reason I expected this from this forum. I don't know why but I did.

I just mention that I was in an explorer program. Meaning I am just not a total noob. I didn't just go to a few meetings. I did more than my fair share. I rode 3 times a week for 4 years with different departments. I got burned out and decided I wanted to make more money.

I showed this exact video in a meeting this week with 12 officers attending and what you say and they say are way off. This video is stamped because it will be airing here on a local station here in Dallas next week.

I am only able to show this much video right now as the civil attorneys are not allowing me to release the rest.
          Glad we met your expectations. We aim to please at O.com. Smurf, don't say too much about terminating the roach "with extreme prejudice". Some whiny ,panties in a wad, no load, perfect worlder, will dime you out to PETA. In the meantime, we'll post the following box score.

Smurf 1

Roach 0

Back to Mr. Explorer, Expert, Sir. Hope the folks in the vast DFW TV market enjoy your video. BTW, don't spend all that settlement money yet, and don't forget, if you actually get some, the Attorneys will get a least a third.

Comment

This is an old thread, but I'm just now running across it. I do have a question for any Texas officers, if anyone is still reading this post......In Texas is it legal for a person other than a police officer, fire/EMS personnel to carry a scanner in their vehicle? In my state that will get you an instant trip to jail. Here you can have a scanner, but only in your residence.
            I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it

"But the bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet
            it" - Thucydides

sigpic

Comment

Good stop, good arrest.

Just because it was dropped doesn't mean the Officers did anything wrong.

Last time I checked, suspects are found NOT GUILTY all the time. Does that mean it was a bad arrest?

It is obvious the Texas law concerning pepper spray is vague. I'd like to know what was meant by "Small container". They don't get much larger than 2oz, unless they were talking about the fire extinguisher size?!?

Also, just because they couldn't verify any items stolen, doesn't mean they weren't. How long does it take for an owner of stolen items to notify the police?

Each officer will have a different opinion. Would I have arrested him? That I can't answer. I was not in that officers shoes that night. I will not judge another officers decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Under the radar View Post
                I am only able to show this much video right now as the civil attorneys are not allowing me to release the rest.
                So what you're saying is, you're going to sue the officers / their department because you got arrested? I assume that as a former explorer, the horns and lights, and all, you want to be an officer someday?

Pound sand.
                MAC

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                  Hehehehehe...I should NOT be this amused this early in the morning.

Kid, you're NOT a cop..you WEREN'T a cop. Stop it already.
                  Geez, imagine that. A burned out Explorer!! Must have been rough, all those nights in the jail, CID. on the road>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3388 users online. 218 members and 3170 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X