Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your opinion is important here (Dash Cam Video)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Goes and hides in the corner"
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Just teasing you, honey
      sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Smurfette I understand I choose this as well. There is no better job in the world. I'm going into my 20th year and I'm looking forward to another 18. As for radar just tell us "thank you for your service to your communities" and move on.
        "Lay there and bleed awhile before you feel some real pain."

"Have a cup of coffee, a pall mall, and relax!"

Comment

I was speaking facetiously, of course. However, there is NO better job in this world.

Time for me to hit the road. Y'all (note the spelling Iowa) have a good night. Be safe
          sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Peaks around the corner...............................

We all chose this profession knowing full well what we were getting into..

And we stay with our eyes wide open.

It's kinda fun piling on trolls like that every once in a while.
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

Smurfette, Iowa, and Sleepy that was fun but I have to run its past my bedtime.
              "Lay there and bleed awhile before you feel some real pain."

"Have a cup of coffee, a pall mall, and relax!"

Comment

I have 4 hrs to go ....................

have a nice one

Comment

Undertheradar was in here for an entire two hours and was smoked by Smurf and SC. Thanks guys you gave me an interesting night on the road.

Comment

Yeah,thanks Smurf and SC,now I have a grand total of 15 minutes to s*#t,shower,shave,get dressed and get in service.
                    BUT,it was fun.
                    Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

My opinion is....you are a tool thats looking for a payday because you were hooked for breaking the law.
                      NOBODY sees a problem here except you.
                      Good luck wit all dat...

Seriously...youre dad was a cop??
                      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

That's funny, the title read "your opinion is important". But obviously it wasn't when he heard the truth.

Y'all (I spent some time in NC and VA) are great, sorry I missed the fun.
                        Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                        Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Under the radar View Post
                          Wow another want a be. No I chose not to be. Landscaping pays much more and I don't have to answer to anyone.
                          Yeah ummm incase you didn't realize it you have to answer to the person who hired you to do the job .... so go plant those trees and cut that lawn I'm happy for you...The Officers did nothing wrong get over it and move on

Comment

Originally posted by Under the radar View Post
                            Yall really shouldn't drink and post looks horrible.

Who sits on a forum in the middle of the night and talks crap to someone asking a decent question. Hmm you 2 guys. I will leave yall to your alone time and stop entertaining you.

Hmm maybe yall just happen to be on my traffic stop

I am out.
                            Who sits on this forum in the middle of the night and whine's about getting stopped by Officers for acting suspicious and then can't handle the answers he recieves...move on

Comment

If you're a scumbag stay out of nice Collin County suburbs.
                              sigpic
                              Let your watchword be duty, and know no other talisman of success than labor. Let honor be your guiding star in your dealing with your superiors, with your fellows, with all. Be as true to a trust reposed as the needle to the pole. Stand by the right even to the sacrifice of life itself, and learn that death is preferable to dishonor. ~ Gov. Richard Coke, October 4, 1876

Comment

Actually...I saw pretty good investigative legwork on the part of the officers.

To the OP, all those years you spent tagging along with officers, you should have realized that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6317 users online. 372 members and 5945 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X