Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your opinion is important here (Dash Cam Video)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
    Your pants are on fire.

NO ONE...and I mean no one spends that (alleged) much time putting themselves out there unless they want the job. You have lights and a horn on your vehicle. I'm calling BS on the landscaping choice...You got flat turned down in this job. Whatever, hon. You couldn't get hired, not even with Daddy's pull.
    Just because the officer says that I have lights and a siren or whatever on my truck does not mean that I do and I didn't. I do have a serious alarm but there are NO lights on my truck. They saw these black things on the front of my truck and said they were red and blue lights. They searched the truck no siren and no lights.

Oh and I never applied to be an officer. I was attending college for a year and paying for it by mowing. Decided I would rather mow then deal with some of the bs in being a LEO.

All I wanted to do was traffic anyway. Motors or something. Didn't care about much else.

Comment

Oh, I CHOOSE this, Sarge.
      sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Under the radar View Post
        Oh and I never applied to be an officer. I was attending college for a year and paying for it by mowing. Decided I would rather mow then deal with some of the bs in being a LEO.

CJ major? Come on. Tell me I'm right? You were taking criminal justice classes.

Why are you here, inthebullseye?
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Yall really shouldn't drink and post looks horrible.

Who sits on a forum in the middle of the night and talks crap to someone asking a decent question. Hmm you 2 guys. I will leave yall to your alone time and stop entertaining you.

Hmm maybe yall just happen to be on my traffic stop

I am out.

Comment

Young man

You have already admitted that you looked suspicious........and that you knew you would probably draw the attention of the police to your vehicle and its contents. You then chose to drive that vehcile around at 0 dark 30 AM ending in parking in on a street where you really had no business.

Then complain when the po-po actually have the nerve to investigate .

Now you talk about not being able to release more of the video because your attorney doesn't want it shown .............................

Me thinks you set the officers up for a big payday and are using your "inside knowledge" of police procedures to further your agenda............

Sounds like a future resident of my facility .......or one like it.

HAve a great day
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I believe I hit a home run with that one.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Under the radar View Post
                Yall really shouldn't drink and post looks horrible.

Who sits on a forum in the middle of the night and talks crap to someone asking a decent question. Hmm you 2 guys. I will leave yall to your alone time and stop entertaining you.

Hmm maybe yall just happen to be on my traffic stop

I am out.
                Ah... I'm grading papers because I have an MPA.

Drive up further than Wiley and you'll run into my officers.

-SC
                Education ... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
                - G. M. Trevelyan

B.S. Business Administration - Texas A&M 1990
                MPA - University of Texas Dallas 2004
                Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice - American Military University 2006
                Graduate Certificate in Accounting - University of Dallas 2008
                Various Graduate Credits - UoP
                MA Christian Ministry Chaplaincy Dallas Baptist University 20%
                DPA Valdosta State 30%

Comment

I believe I hit a home run with that one.
                  Yep, this troll is dead.

-SC
                  Education ... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
                  - G. M. Trevelyan

DPA Valdosta State 30%

Comment

I think you, SC, should make sure this video and this thread find itself safety to the arms of the Wiley PD. I'm sure, should there actually BE a lawsuit, this would be MOST fascinating to them.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SleepyCop View Post
                      Yep, this troll is dead.

-SC

I'm disappointed, really. The trolls used to have such heart...such drive...especially the flunkies. They CARED about their trolling.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think you, SC, should make sure this video and this thread find itself safety to the arms of the Wiley PD. I'm sure, should there actually BE a lawsuit, this would be MOST fascinating to them.
                        LOL I had thought of that... That's why I downloaded the videos from youtube...

I don't think the OP's civil lawyers will appreciate his posts too much.

I love being me.

-SC
                        - G. M. Trevelyan

DPA Valdosta State 30%

Comment

I'm disappointed, really. The trolls used to have such heart...such drive...especially the flunkies. They CARED about their trolling.
                          I think we used too much troll spray.

-SC
                          - G. M. Trevelyan

DPA Valdosta State 30%

Comment

Originally posted by SleepyCop View Post
                            LOL I had thought of that... That's why I downloaded the videos from youtube...

I don't think the OP's civil lawyers will appreciate his posts too much.

I love being me.

-SC

Nicely played, Sir. Bravo!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ya all shouldn't gang up on the poor kid so much!
                              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Alright. I know you're in Iowa and all that, but I feel like I must point something out...something that is a travesty in itself...

The word is Y'ALL. It means you all. Y'ALL...stop butchering the redneck, please. I find it most painful
                                sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6230 users online. 386 members and 5844 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X